The fantastic Joshua Fabia!

It’s better than meth because on acid you don’t remember the gay part of the trip.

2 Likes

Either the acid was bunk, or you are writing from a mental institution.

2 Likes

Everybody reacts differently to drugs, I knew people that lost theyr connection to reality even because of weed, some people are geneticly just more vulnerable to the negative effects

3 Likes

Think we are seeing the same thing that happened to Penn. And, given that Stephan Bonnar is helping Diego with all this, I think Bonnar might be going through it as well.

These guys hung around too long. There is only so much trauma the brain can take.

2 Likes

Why can’t everybody just let Diego live his life without criticizing him? Media, whether it’s social or main stream, is relentless at personal attacking certain people.

1 Like
4 Likes

^^ lol - that he still tried the half hearted attempt at a flying knee, even though the other guy wasn’t rushing in low.

2 Likes

Ho le fuck.

Reminds me of this…

1 Like

Not sure if you noticed but his mentor loves attention and constantly inserts himself everywhere.

Maybe they’re the problem and not the people giving the attention that is so desperately sought out.

If Diego just lived his life and Fabia didn’t look for all this attention, there would be no media giving a shit. Or fans.

1 Like

Josh is weird as fuck. That being said…

Wasn’t it the media that attacked Fabia first? They questioned his credentials, etc.

It’s Diego’s choice to train with and select his own cornerman.

Why wasn’t there this level of vitriol when Perry had his gf in his corner? When he was accepting the highest bid for cornerman too.

Re Diego’s interview with Anthony Smith - he made some good points in the beginning. Why isn’t anybody dissecting Diego’s points?

1 Like

I’m not sure of the timing, just the current state of affairs.

Maybe they went at him first. Not necessary, but also expected when you come into a highly specialized field claiming a level of expertise you certainly don’t have. That will bring scrutiny.

Outside of that, if Diego thinks Fabia is helping him, there’s nothing wrong with that. There was nothing harmful about the relationship and it’s none of our business. Until he got Diego fired, now it’s starting to become more harmful to Diego sadly. But still none of our business.

Diego is free to do as he pleases, we are free to show concern. It may amount to nothing or it may go down a dark road, who knows. Not off to a great start though.

2 Likes

Good points.

I hate when people jump in a bandwagon that trashes somebody. Just because they feel righteous since it’s the media narrative.

Let’s compare the UFC’s treatment of fighters versus what how Josh advocates for Diego. Yet, it’s almost 99/1 against/for Josh. Meanwhile, UFC Laughs all the way to the bank.

2 Likes

Diego is fucked. Nobody is questioning his fighter status or accomplishments. The common theme here is Fabia, who, like others have mentioned, inserts himself into everything, instead of letting Diego look out and speak for himself. Diego obviously has some soul searching to do and he’s latched on to Fabia as some sort of father figure. Fabia must be displaying some sort of care/empathy to Diego to garner the trust. Listening to Fabia is very hard to do. There’s no LOGIC. He can’t articulate anything into a coherent point. The fact that we are talking so much about him means… he winning.

5 Likes

Have you ever heard a recording of a Bernie Madoff investor call questioning the huge gains?

Talks in circles and makes little sense. Frauds are masters of saying a lot of words while simultaneously saying nothing at all.

4 Likes

Nobody gave a fuck because people are not that emotionally invested with perry, Diego is a different story, guys followed his career since the ultimate fighter like i did. Perry is just dumb as fuck since we know him

4 Likes

Unless he is on drugs (which I don’t think he is) and someone can get him off of them, he’s beyond help. If it is not drugs, it’s CTE and there is no cure for that.

Also Diego seems particularly vulnerable. He attaches so easily, to ideas, religion, self-help, new age, schemes, new ways of looking at things.

And here people can observe that tendency has gotten him attached to something negative. They feel moved to point it out.

3 Likes

He doesn’t have CTE, he is a jedi.

Did you not watch TUF when he was out in the parking lot harnessing the energy of lightning or something before a fight?

He’s always been this way. Doesn’t need CTE. Unless he had it way back at the beginning of his career already.

2 Likes

He has always been a bit strange but seems like total detachment from reality now. I wonder how long this has been obvious for.

1 Like