The fantastic Joshua Fabia!

Helwani: Joshua Fabia threatened me. 31:30 for five mins.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh shit

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Diego does a lot of drugs, especially LSD.

2 Likes

I’m hoping Diego doesn’t start talking to reckless and end up in some sort of litigious situation with the UFC. Hopefully he just keeps it at shit talking, but doesn’t cross over into slanderous territory and they get legal. Like someone said earlier , they’re like the GSP of winning lawsuits.

1 Like

I hope Morono knocks Cowboy’s ass out.

1 Like

His behavior makes much more sense knowing this if true.

1 Like
2 Likes

I would like to hear the death punch story.

At 5:50 mins here. Diego tells story of meeting Joshua Fabia

4 Likes

LOL I have taken 22 hits of acid in one night and dont have some weird loser guiding my life.

Dont blame the drugs please.

4 Likes

Must have been some weak acid bro…or did you trip balls for week?

And I’m sure I’ve done more acid than Diego myself…not in a weird one man cult either…haha

2 Likes

Elaborate your experience on acid, please

58gi8a

3 Likes

Stevia, playa!

1 Like

Kinda hard to explain but I’ll try…when it kicks in you kinda get the smiles and a little body buzz…then you start seeing trails and everything becomes funny…time slows down to a crawl and its hard to focus on anything…hard to make sense of anything…if your having a good trip you’ll mostly laugh your ass off to the point you forget what you were laughing at in the 1st place…then laugh about that…did my fair share…like over 100 times in my younger days

Forgot…everything is INTENSE…everything

1 Like

Thank you.

Does it make you teh gay too?

@Dangerousdoug does acid make people do gay shit too? Or was that only meth?

1 Like

Nah…I’m afraid I never penetrated any buttholes or sucked any dick on acid…I know…bummer