The fantastic Joshua Fabia!

Ok the knife thing strikes me as setting up a murder. Like how the ISIS killings are false alarmed 60 times before they kill them so they’re calm on camera and don’t fight back. Strange way for a cult leader to have control over their victim that they know could destroy them.

Matt Sera is a gem

2 Likes

Is gay sex really that powerful? You never see a guy lose it this bad over a girl. Look at Mike Perry, the dumbest most pussywhipped guy in the ufc, he’s nowhere near as crazed and committed as Diego.

3 Likes

I think it’s the drugs anddddd ghey secs

He came looking for respect and left with a little less.

1 Like

9 Likes

Rashad Evans pleads with Diego Sanchez: Get ‘parasite’ Josh Fabia out of your life

3 Likes
3 Likes

Guys like Fabia do well when they are on the fringe.

The moment they come into the light, people start to see them for what they are.

7 Likes

He’s an absolute legend of the game. I have the upmost respect. But I can’t stand to see this manipulative little prick meddling in Diego’s affairs and ultimately costing him his position in the company. Playing games with medical clearance. An utter fool.

1 Like

Good call

A few mins of fabia clips.

I think my favourite clip is 8:45 onwards lol

4 Likes

I could actually see this little fruitpie trying to poison Diego or something if he feels he is losing control of him. He’s like Andrew Cunanan 2.0.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Mark my words Diego Sanchez will eventually snap out of it and he will kill Fabia. You heard it first here.

7 Likes

Fuck I just can’t get enough. Fapia is a snake oil salesman without the snake oil.

6 Likes

Its hard to see him snapping out of it when its clear how far he has snapped into it. At this point he has snapped into this little Jim Jones motherfucker Fabia with Randy Savage-esque dedication and intensity shown to Slim Jims.

3 Likes

This clown really is like a cult leader. Diego has never seemed mentally normal either, he has always been into unorthodox training methods and cookoo type shit so I’m not suprised, add in the amount of damage he has taken over the years.

4 Likes

If you listen to his tone it sounded more like he was agreeing with the panel saying look at his last fight to see how “great” he is as a coach

Im legit curious if Bonnar is there more for moral support and to see just how weird shit is behind closed doors with Fabia

1 Like

I might have thought that. Bonnar has always seemed reasonable.

However, there was that recent meltdown, were he got kicked out of gym for refusing to wear a mask, and he was calling everyone sheep on the way out.

Whatever he may think of mask use, surely he has to recognize that a private gym can have whatever rules they like. So there was some irrationality there.

1 Like