The fights to make post 300

Alex Pereira v. Magomed Ankalaev. Magomed is coming off the brutal KO victory against that goofball Johnny Walker. Magomed is arguably the true champion anyway. He beat Jan before Alex did. He got robbed in that fight. Minus the Draw and the NC, Magomed is on an impressive 10 fight win streak. As much as AP has accomplished in such little time in MMA, he has yet to fight a true wrestler/grappler. This is a scary fight for both of them, and its the fight to make.

Jamahal Hill v. Aleksander Rakic. They’re both coming off KO/TKO losses at UFC 300. Fight makes sense and it would be a stand up fight which is what the fans want. The winner puts themselves right back up there in the mix at LHW

Ilia Topuria v. Max Holloway. This is self-explanatory

Arman Tsarukyan v. Mateusz Gamrot. Arman turned down a title shot which means the UFC will make him fight in the meantime. See Merab. Arman is on a 4 fight win streak while MG is on a 3 fight win streak. The winner gets a title shot against the winner of Islam v. Dustin. So Islam

Bo Nickal v. Michael Oleksiejczuk. Michael is 19-7-0-1 and coming off a loss to Michael Pereira. He’s still a step up in competition though. He’s the No. 44 ranked MW in the world (according to Fight Matrix) and he’s apart of the ladder Bo is climbing

Diego Lopez v. Dan Ige. Dan is coming off a KO victory and he’s the No. 12 ranked FW in the UFC. Diego Lopez is ready for a step up in competition and Dan needs a big name fight. Diego is making a name for himself

Kayla Harrison v. Raquel Pennington. Fuck it. Who cares. Just give Kayla the title shot. No one will complain about it, other than Raquel herself

Bobby Green v. Paddy Putrid Pimple this is a slam dunk Bobby called him out in a good promo and Fatty Paddy needs a big name fight. Bobby is a known name by now. They’ll stand and bang and they both have huge wins over LW legend Tony Ferguson. It makes sense

Deiveson Figueiredo v. Henry cejudo. Two former champions. Henry says he’s not done. Make this fight that’s a huge matchup at BW

I think these are all good fights that no one would complain about

No Idea Idk GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Crowbar vs EastVal

NDA vs Winston Wolf

3 Likes

I haven’t spoken to ol’ WW in a while. I hope he doesn’t still want to actually fight me lol

1 Like

Intermission will be a cock suckathon between ksacs and pedro

2 Likes

Good matchmaking NDA

I really want to see Pereira have to fight a style like Magomed before he attempts to take 3 belts and make MMA look even worse lol

4 Likes

AP’s UFC run has been impressive. But even his fans like myself need to admit he’s had all favorable matchups. Magomed is a nightmare for anyone. But Magomed also likes to strike too. AP would be a big problem for him too

3 Likes

Me vs the mods

3 Likes

solid

Lopes rematch with Movsar

1 Like

One o the most exiting fighters Vs the fighter that is tied with B-Lol with being the most boring fighter on the roster

1 Like

8 UFC fights
8 boring ass decisions

It would be great If Diego Ko’s him

1 Like

Good matchups OP but Gamrot already has a decision win ver Arman although I thought AT won the fight as did others.

1 Like

Way to let us know that you’re actually BJ_Penn_Forever’s troll account.

2 Likes

Great job OP, love every one of them

1 Like

Yeh he sucks. I want Diego to beat him in a rematch and steal his ranking

1 Like

The #1 fight to make after 300 is from guys who didn’t even fight. Make Belal v Leon already holy shit, let Leon beat his ass and get it over with. I’m tired of seeing Belal pop up on every damn PPV begging for any card to fight him on lol. Also I’m starting to think it may be more Edwards, he came out of the Colby fight clean as a whistle and “claims” to have wanted to be on 300, so why TF has he not been announced for 301, 302, or 303??? But also we all know how much Edwards likes to sit, since 2019 he has fought 7 times, that’s once every 8.5 months

1 Like

He’s actually the one who showed me Fight Matrix lol

I just added Deiveson Figueiredo v. Henry cejudo. Forgot to write that one