The "fist" pose when taking pictures with fighters

Is it me or is the fist pose a look a little lame ???

Thats why I throw the shaka.

I always cringe @ the fist pose

fist poses

ilovetortillas - fist poses

bends over!!!!!

Yeah, it's dumb, but it's the accepted pose to assume when meeting a fighter. There's not much else to do with your hand, nobody's really trying to be a badass. When I met anderson silva, I told myself I wouldn't do that pose. But he did it, and I didn't know what else to do, so I did it too.

I met Wanderlei Silva - when I asked for a photo, he automatically fist posed. I guess it's the done thing, really.

I did, however, ask him for a staredown photo. That was gay of me, but he obliged and I am still shitting...it was last October.

it's mega lame. id do some sort of pose i bet in an attempt to make the picture look less awkward but it wouldn't be a fist.

I do a goofy thumbs up.....

Im gonna hit up either crip or blood in my next fighter pic, depending on the color of the fighter's shirt.

These were all from the "Fans with stars of UFC 133" from facebook.

Your life is SO boring that you are worried about how other people pose for photos. You need a hobby.

i prefer the Gene Lebell / Bill Cooper open grappling hand

FenceGrab - Your life is SO boring that you are worried about how other people pose for photos. You need a hobby.

Your life is So boring that you are commenting on me commenting on them..... oh by the way which pic is yours ??

Mike_in_CA - 
FenceGrab - Your life is SO boring that you are worried about how other people pose for photos. You need a hobby.

Your life is So boring that you are commenting on me commenting on them..... oh by the way which pic is yours ??

I've got some glue and old model cars,
if you're interested.