The Flow Podcast: Episode Five

Hey everyone! Episode five with Rafael Lovato Jr. is on my site or iTunes! Enjoy. Always welcome feedback.

TheSamsara.me

Awesome, Awesome interview- I loved it!

Is anybody else having a hard time downloading the latest episode? iTunes keeps telling me I can't connect to the "podcast machine.com."

Yea guys im running out of traffic for my host site. :-/ trying to get the funds to upgrade the amount traffic allowed for the podcast Phone Post

kying418 - Awesome, Awesome interview- I loved it!

Thanks! Phone Post

If you want some help hosting I have a lot of bandwidth I'm not using..? Phone Post

Stubbsy - If you want some help hosting I have a lot of bandwidth I'm not using..? Phone Post

Email me :) Phone Post

Great episode! Title said part II with Raphael. Is there a part I? Also like how you keep the podcast longer than half an hour. It's nice to hear the interviews go more in depth.

le0nidis - Great episode! Title said part II with Raphael. Is there a part I? Also like how you keep the podcast longer than half an hour. It's nice to hear the interviews go more in depth.

Thanks. Yes both parts are on the website Phone Post

Thanks for the info. I subscribed, but for some reason only Part II downloaded to my computer.

Yea I think this has to do with limited amount of traffic I am allowed to have. I'm trying to get the funds to upgrade but it's not cheap unfortunately :-/ Phone Post

GBEmilio -
Stubbsy - If you want some help hosting I have a lot of bandwidth I'm not using..? Phone Post

Email me :) Phone Post

Will do dude :-) although it will be later when I get back to you as I'm at work! Phone Post

Emailed, I found 5 minutes :-) Phone Post