The Foot Fist Way Movie Trailer

That is gonna be sooo much better than Red Belt & Never Back Down!!

OOO yes....a must see. Looks funny as hell.

"It also comes out right now if you use torrents"

This made me laugh out loud on so many levels.
HA HA HA HA HA

ttt

This movie will change my life, I cant wait.

Looks Hilarious! Somebody should post the Conan interview! Comedy genius!

LMAO at he kid eating a BOLO PUNCH clean as hell!!

<object width="464" height="388" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?1203120643" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=6fde6e0180" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>

i will see if i can get ahold of the director(jody) to get him on this thread

i see his brother(robbie) all the time- i think he was wearing a blue belt on the conan skit

ttt

are the film makers into martial arts? Or did they just look at the average tkd mcdojo idiot and see the potential humor in it.

they are getting a lot of the little things right and sort of winking at the camera with things like "no jiu jitsu sucks", "distracting backfist"

looks awesome and I'm so glad they made it and its getting released.

natualbornldr, if you can get the star of the movie to take a picture wearing a Six Deuce shirt, I will buy you a blue name, let you have whatever you want from my store, you name it.

"are the film makers into martial arts?"

I'm wondering the same thing. If you watch his appearance on Conan, the beginning of the demo his students are doing a traditional blue belt tkd form (Yul Gok).

those torrents are fake i'm sure. Axxo makes awesome torrents and people know that so they put his tag on their fakes.

That was a hilarious trailer. Love her facial response to the gang rape scenario..

ttt for later

I cant wait!

ttt

jody is a black belt in TKD

so atleast he is making fun of something that he actually knows about

when my parents first moved to north carolina 1989 we actually rented the house they lived in and they moved across the street to the house they bought - i have known these guys since i was 15

i drive by "CONCORD TKD" everyday -- i live 1 minute from there-- i will stop and take some pictures of it if you guys need some proof-- HA !

quick-- let me try and get ahold of jody and we will see what we can do-- if he is in town im going to try and get him on this thread

looks hilarious.