The gay N word/being gay in MMA

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

The gay N word? What’s that Nancy? You a faggot or something, you sure talk like one of the OP’s and they’re always faggots. 

Faggot- a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

also- meatballs, for your mouth.  Balls of meat for your mouth.  Balls. For your mouth.  

Stuff some meatballs in my mouth, Sally. 

![](upload://t5rOrRqmXqJdR1YRBMbrmz1Yq9k.png)

Rickson Is God - 

I know change can be difficult, but it's best to be on the right side of history 

Every single person I’ve ever seen use the “be on the right side of history” in this type of conversation was an insufferable twat.

4 Likes

I used to use it in my past not as the way it was really implied, but just as a funny burn amongst buddies, but I've seen how it's used hatefully in life and even on this page and have since stopped saying it. there are all sorts of fun ways to insult people such as dickface, fuckface, shit for brains, whiney bitch  etc.... that i think will suffice

1 Like

First of all, there is no F word on this forum. 

Relax, phaggot. 

Has anyone called OP a flaming fuckin faggot yet?

1 Like

The homosexual community stole the rainbow and made it theirs..... we all now can’t enjoy rainbows. Fuck y’all for that

the homosexual community stole the word gay, it no longer is used to mean happy, fuck y’all for that

the homosexual community stole the word queer clwe can no longer use it to mean weird, fuck y’all for that

the homosexual community changes definitions of words at their whim, so ya know what? When random Americans want to use gay to mean stupid or fag to mean little bitch or asshole we should be able to, because we don’t mean homosexual when we say it. 

6 Likes

cuz we are dudes

1 Like

This was simple bait but I guess we are a simple bunch. Well done OP.

2 Likes
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

OP if you want to be offended then by all means be offended. But stop trying to impose your preferences on others.  Tolerance is tolerance.  

Im not saying this to be an asshole but 'tolerance is tolerance' means tolerate everyone except those that don't want to tolerate over the top behavior. Ruining people's lives over what they think or believe is intolerant. Like that whole cake debacle. Just find a cake company that will make what you want. That was a whole set up to begin with.

The left has an agenda to not tolerate anything or anybody not in goose step with them. JMHO

BTW, There is a new book called the Madness of Crowds by English intnellectual Edward Murray. He goes thru the 2000's and looks at the changes that have rapidly happened. I highly recommend it if the last decade and really the last two decades interest you.

Do you realize that a show like The Office would not be touched with a ten foot pole today? I used to like late night shows but the jokes are so pathetic now  because Trump is gone and comedians are afraid to say something and then have to apologize and be contrite and go into hiding or lose their contracts and career.

1 Like
NineFightFour - 

The homosexual community stole the rainbow and made it theirs..... we all now can’t enjoy rainbows. Fuck y’all for that

the homosexual community stole the word gay, it no longer is used to mean happy, fuck y’all for that

the homosexual community stole the word queer clwe can no longer use it to mean weird, fuck y’all for that

the homosexual community changes definitions of words at their whim, so ya know what? When random Americans want to use gay to mean stupid or fag to mean little bitch or asshole we should be able to, because we don’t mean homosexual when we say it. 

This is how totalitarianism and fascism begin. They begin by controlling speech and punishing people for their thoughts and words. Then it moves to destroying their living. 

Did you ever take into account that this summer, 13 percent of the population put the nation on edge. Really, a very small amount of blacks rioted, so lets say 1 percent of the population is steering national policy and media. 

Though there are problems with police, the system breaks down when people break laws, then it's a slippery slope as tensions rise till something like 'I can't breathe' happens. 

We are beginning to live Orwells 1984. 

The Loge -

I don't know what you mean by bait, but yes a simple bunch. This has made it to number 2 on the top threads. I'm happy to bring awareness. Thousands have seen this and surely some have awakened. 

Rickson Is God -

I know change can be difficult, but it's best to be on the right side of history 

Even if you're wrong? 

It would be better if people didn't give words like that the power that they give it by letting it offend them. I mean I get being offended in some instances by the intention, but that intention can be used behind any number  or combination of words. You're just wrong, op.

Rickson Is God - 
The Loge -

I don't know what you mean by bait, but yes a simple bunch. This has made it to number 2 on the top threads. I'm happy to bring awareness. Thousands have seen this and surely some have awakened. 

Please go back to lurking. We have enough trolls here already.

2 Likes

So a faggot is a gay nigger?

OP really working hard to redefine words.

2 Likes

We’re all faggots as evidenced by our membership here and that means we all have a faggot pass. I would sooner suck off a couple of dudes than give it up

1 Like

![](upload://zBJmkeRL0PPgrn2ib3KnpqTnRY9.jpeg)

Just in case this forum sucks, this is for the gays stealing words post.

What kind of loser actually cares what other consenting adults do ?

Honest Lee -

What kind of loser actually cares what other consenting adults do ?

Police? Judges?