The get hype for UFC 170 thread.

At this point most of us have decided to watch it, so let's use this thread to get fuckin hype about it. Rousey vs McMann is for sure gonna be the biggest test for Rousey yet. Shit she might even lose. Imagine Rousey getting flash KO'd by a fucking Olympic wrestler. Joe Rogan shouting "welcome to the McMann era ladies and gentlemen". Could be a truly transitional moment for this sport we all love so much. And we get to witness this shit. Then Cormier is going to fight truly pissed off for the first time against some unknown forum member that lost his job as a barista for talking to his manager. Great night to be a fan. Phone Post 3.0

I wanted to leave plenty of room for expansion. My intention wasn't to neglect the non-main and co-main event fighters. Phone Post 3.0

TheRealGaff -
TheRealGaff - Any other fights except those 2? Phone Post 3.0
I kid tho I like Maia and Pyle looking forward to those fights haha Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man Maia's stand up had been improving by leaps and bounds since the Silva dance off. Tonight we witness the next step in that evolution. Phone Post 3.0

112 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

Probably the most exciting part is the prelims. They are on FS1 so my not having FS1 will not matter. And these guys are the future of the sport. The best thing is they are already in the UFC so their potential is unlimited. We could see the next big thing, the future GOAT and we might not even know who they are. Keep your eyes open for glimpses of greatness. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds good but the LEGO movie starts in 2 hours.

I'll come back for spoilers...

about the movie

If you watch the PPV you get to see a full length trailer for another movie you don't plan to watch. Could be great. Phone Post 3.0

Being a Kiwi Robert Whitaker vs Stephan Thompson is the main event. Has Fotn written all over it. I think whitakers gana take him down and tko him. Im curious how his style evolves training out of tristar.

Don't know much about Whitaker. But I know I know a little bit more. This fight just got more interesting and it's because of you. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

As posted in another thread, Cyborgs at the venue posing with Dana... Post fight be interesting Phone Post

FETT_Loadin76 - As posted in another thread, Cyborgs at the venue posing with Dana... Post fight be interesting Phone Post
And the master plan takes it's first step. Phone Post 3.0

Do you think Dana is hovering. Phone Post 3.0

I'm stoked, should be good fights. I'll be at BWW with good friends, so if the fights aren't good, at least I have good company. Phone Post 3.0

Of course the fights will be good. Phone Post 3.0

Will fucking Smith is a big deal. Phone Post 3.0

Lego movie was good you idiot Phone Post 3.0

Of course it was. They have a bottomless budget. The sequels will be endless. You witnessed the beginning of the biggest franchise of all time. Phone Post 3.0

AsimpleFan - Of course it was. They have a bottomless budget. The sequels will be endless. You witnessed the beginning of the biggest franchise of all time. Phone Post 3.0
I think they have a lot to build on Phone Post 3.0

For sure. Infinite possibilities. Phone Post 3.0

AsimpleFan - For sure. Infinite possibilities. Phone Post 3.0
Sequel will be a blockbuster Phone Post 3.0