The girl who Conor allegedly raped says he brought up trauma he suffered by Khabib during rape

lol yeah, she just tripped and fell on a beating from Conor

2 Likes

Honestly, from a non bias point of view, Conor is a raping piece of shit. Just my opinion as well.

4 Likes

Imagine giving some insecure leprechaun coke head drunk caricature the benefit of the doubt.

6 Likes

Conor will indescriminately throw dollies through bus windows, punch acquantinces and old men, threaten to kill your children while youā€™re sleeping, but heā€™d never beat up a chick!

3 Likes

Was he a shitbag in his humble beginnings or did the money and power make him that way?

1 Like

Truly hard to believe that a low IQ meathead fighter is involved with sexually assaulting women, particularly one who has demonstrated such fine impulse control as McGregor. Similarly hard to believe that a wealthy athlete might escape prosecution by virtue of his status. I mean, that would be unprecedented.

5 Likes

That is an outstanding username my friend!

3 Likes

Fighters seem overrepresented with wife beating too. Like they are just used to violence or dont see it as a big deal. I dont get how the nuthuggers can see Conor cheapshot an elderly man (defensless victim) in public in front of thr whole world, but not see him as capable of hitting a female behind closed doors.

1 Like

A lot of guys are with chicks they met at the gym too who arenā€™t strangers to violence and can be the instigator.

Erin toughill was arrested for domestic against her husband Neil melanson when they were married.

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like my Uncle Michael 25 years ago lol.

1 Like

I agree with what you are saying. I got a buddy says they are a disgrace to fighting because they smoke pot. Meanwhile this dude has his bong on the coffee table during the fights. The Diazā€™s are cool with me.

Yeah,khabib could have fingered his bum and forced fellatio on conor and conor would have said thank you sir can l have more.

2 Likes

I wonder if Conor wore protection?

2 Likes

The rapist, who hasnā€™t won a fight since Obama was president, getting destroyed by Ali again:

3 Likes

So now when Conor goes on one of his benders and rapes someone he pretends that he is Khabib and the girl is him? Khabib messed him up somethin mentally, I heard stole his soul but this is next level.

4 Likes

Ali is responding to a huge coke fueled twitter rant Conor went on about Islam and Khabibā€™s family earlier today.

Iā€™m telling you, he might have already been on the way, but Khabib made this guy legit snap and destroyed his mind.

FF0t3-H1-Xs-AE21-Hs

2 Likes

Lol this is the type of people Conor probably surrounds himself with:

Imagine being that delusional. I wonder if it was a breakthrough dose at the crackhouse that caused Conor to be like this, or was it Khabib causing him severe CTE?

Yes.

1 Like

no one mentions the fact that Khabib spat on McGregor after he won.