The girl who Conor allegedly raped says he brought up trauma he suffered by Khabib during rape

If I’m a defense attorney, here is my angle.

The friend admitted to having sex with her, and the woman doesn’t remember anything about it. The alleged rape and physical damage done to her could have happened during that encounter.

It will be hard to prove without any physical evidence, at least here in the US. I think a lot of this falls on how the public views Conor in Dublin.

3 Likes

The friend thing sounds pretty dodgy when she herself said Conor raped her.

2 Likes

They can say the sex with Conor was consensual. She willingly went there after exchanging messages described as “flirtatious”. Showing she had intentions of having sex with him.

2 Likes

1 Like

Can’t put anything past Conor. He can be a complete lunatic when drinking and snorting lines.

8 Likes

It doesn’t make sense. What girl would go off with Conor (confirmed violent felon and psycho) and his friend, get brutally raped by the friend, and then blame Conor afterwards?

Women who get brutally raped don’t try to pass the buck off to someone else. She probably wants him dead for what he did to her.

1 Like

No. What doesn’t make sense is why a woman would meet up with a partnered dude who is a violent person. (IDK why you think he’s a felon) Would go to his penthouse at night and admit to taking blow after flirting with him back and forth, and have no intention of fucking him.

THAT is what doesn’t make sense. Remember, we’re at a point where wen have to question all women because of all the lying cunts out there.

6 Likes

No offence but you don’t sound anything like a “defence attorney”. Jesus Christ.

Women party with celebrity badboys, do drugs with them and even sleep with them. That doesn’t mean they’re down to get disrespected, beaten and brutally raped.

2 Likes

I’m not a defense attorney, but you are definitely dense.

To put it in laymen’s terms, they are going to use the “you can’t rape the willing defense”. The friend of conor is a patsy. He admitted to having sex with her when she was in an altered state. All physical damage can come from that interaction. The statement made no mention of trauma to her lady parts, which is usually the first indication of forcible rape.

She had intention of fucking Conor and did so willingly, then the friend drugged and raped her. Also the fact that she stayed even with multiple opportunities to leave.

2 Likes

Trash with money? Look at his deal with his whiskey. He built generational wealth into it. Say what you will about the man, but he was a broke bum living in the attic of his gym less than 10 years ago.

1 Like

Honestly you can’t put anything past Conor at this point. We all know he’s a fuck up and an asshole. Money can’t buy you class

Rape allegations are always tricky though. I have no clue what will come of this

1 Like

Let me clarify by saying I’m not defending his actions, just working out the steps his defense will go through in court.

5 Likes

According to the statement, bruising was found on most of her body, and she had abrasions on her face, neck and right breast."

Also she said Conor battered and raped her. Not sure why you think you’re more credible than a victim who was clearly brutalised.

McGregor began kissing the woman and removing her clothes, over her protestations, the statement said. After she bit and hit McGregor, he wrapped his arms around her neck and lifted her up three times, after which she ceased fighting back.

McGregor then told her, “That’s how I felt in the Octagon, I had to tap myself out three times, that’s how I felt,” the lawsuit said. McGregor raped her, according to the statement of claim, and demanded she lie on the bed next to him afterward.

Because witnesses aren’t credible. Every law school drop out knows that.

Yes, most of her body. Every other rape report I have ever seen says “bruising on the body, including the vaginal area”. It’s a very important distinction in rape cases.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious to me that everyone here almost unanimously hates the Diaz brothers because they’re “punks” and “thugs” who are “disrespectful” but you’ve never seen them throw dollys at a bus injuring several fighters. You’ve never seen them on the news for punching an elderly man or catching rape chargers lol

Meanwhile this is the Diaz’s in their spare time:

They also teach BJJ to the youth which is pretty cool

Fuck Conor

13 Likes

Well a faggot like Connor who punches old men and rapes women is not the norm. I have no doubt he would rape a woman.

8 Likes

Of course 99% of us think this story is possible. Conor is bad as it is, add coke and booze…

But, women lie constantly to get the money. So let the courts do their thing. Who thinks she went there with him just to chat? She is not saying Conor pushed things way too far, which would be credible, but that she didn’t want sex at all. A defense lawyer will chew that story up.

3 Likes

You sound like one of those scummy lawyers who try to get off paedophiles. No offence. Bruises all over most of her body likely mean the vaginal area, and the report was basically that he grabbed her by the neck lifted her up and there was a bit of a struggle which would have been consistent with the abrasions on her neck, and breast, face before he proceeded to rape her.

Oh. Did you mean “trash, with money”? I thought you meant bad with money.

And the generational wealth thing is that his kids have their own trusts that only they can touch when they’re old enough.