The girl who Conor allegedly raped says he brought up trauma he suffered by Khabib during rape

No. You idiot. AGAIN. I am stating the position of the defense attorney. Not my personal opinion. You fucking moron. Offense intended.

And AGAIN!, witnesses aren’t credible. If you watched ANY of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial you would know that.

You have also falsely claimed he is a felon. So why should I believe anything you say?

3 Likes

She’s not an eye-witness. She’s the fucking victim retard. And she went to a sexual assault treatment center and their findings were consistent with her story.

Not to mention we already know Conor is frothing at mouth psychopath.

1 Like

God dammit you’re a fucking idiot.

Like seriously too much of an idiot to argue with. I have very clearly laid out what the defense is going to say and the routes they’ll take.

Read it all again. I’m not wasting anymore time on you. And in case you missed the edit, you falsely claimed Conor is a felon. You have no credibility.

3 Likes

Just get the fuck out of my thread you degenerate rape apologist.

It’s pretty disturbing that Conor related his beatdown from Khabib into his rape fantasies.

That’s some CTE or PTSD level psychopathy.

1 Like

If true it almost makes me feel a shred of sorrow for the guy. almost

2 Likes

I’m sorry you silly faggot. Please point to me in that article where it says he was convicted of a felony.

You have got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever interacted with, and I post on reddit.

1. ONE MORE FUCKING TIME FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. I’m not condoning his actions and stated in this very thread that if he did it, he needs to be locked up. I’m simply stating his defense’s probable case

2. You called him a felon. He has been arrested on felony charges, but never convicted on them. That makes him NOT a felon.

3. You’re a fucking moron with SERIOUS reading comprehension skills.

4. You obviously have a hate boner for him, and it is clouding up your head and not letting you look at things objectively. You’re an emotional woman with half the brains of one.

5 Likes

My friend knows the girl in question. She’s a mad McGregor fan and even she said she thinks she’s telling the truth and apparently the girl had a lot of visible marks on her that backed up her story.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that prick did it either.

4 Likes

It really doesn’t matter what Conor got off with, he basically hijacked a bus and attacked it with what could have been a deadly weapon, punched an old man, rapes chicks, threatens to kill people, hangs out with the drug cartel. Probably not unlike yourself, he’s a complete piece of shit.

This whole thinly veiled cover you have to try and defend him “Guiz if I was his defence lawyer” is pathetic.

Go fuck yourself.

2 Likes

This is an obvious money grab

2 Likes

The girl showed up to the rape center brutally beaten, did she do it to herself? Before or after Conor got his friend to cover for him and say he raped her? You need to look into the deets before making claims like this.

1 Like

Smdh. You said he’s a felon. He isn’t. End of story.

Please find in this thread where I in any way condone what he did. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

If I wanted to defend him, I would do it. I don’t have to hide behind lies like yourself. You sound like a little bitch. I have asked you to prove things on this thread you accused myself and him of and you have failed to do so. Why should anyone take you seriously.

You’re a fucking welch.

OOOOHHHH you’re a fucking European. Probably Irish and have something personal against him. It all makes sense now.

3 Likes

You’re a fucking Welshman. A pure hatred for the Irish. Wow. You really are a sad sack.

1 Like

I heard one guy was punched hard and then he didn’t commit rape. So it’s not a 1-1 correlation.

I love how you’re trying to circle this back to me as if I have anything to do with this criminals behaviour. What do you want me to prove? The trial is still ongoing. I’m not some fucking retard who thinks he can play a defence lawyer like you.

He is a felon, or should be classified as such, whether or not he got out of it. If he didn’t have his money and influence he’d probably be doing several years for that bus attack alone, much less impending rape charges and getting a slap on the wrist for elderly assault.

That isn’t how felonies work.

2 Likes

Semantics. I’m saying he should be classified as a felon and under other circumstance he would be. The greater point is that he’s a scumbag, criminal piece of shit.

No. He is absolutely not a felon. You are 100% wrong. No disputing that.

You’re calling me a rape apologist with no evidence at all. You are straight up lying.

That wasn’t a testimony press release. It was a statement. Testimony is in court under oath.

You’re REALLY bad at this arguing thing. Go back to your horrible food and stupid fucking town names that are impossible to pronounce. Fucking mush mouth talking bitch. Cold fish stew eating panty waste.

OOOHHH look at me! I’m hated by the Brits and the Irish and I’m always pissed off about it. Pussy.

2 Likes

Not semantics. Legal terms.

Go ahead. Wipe the tears away and reply. You can do it!