The girl who Conor allegedly raped says he brought up trauma he suffered by Khabib during rape

Look at this fucking rape apologist having a triple post meltdown because he’s getting destroyed in his thinly veiled attempts to defend this piece of shit. Anyone who’s read the “statement” and has seen his storied past knows he’s guilty as sin. Keep trying to spin your little web of deceit to try and distract from the fact that you’re no better than a paedophile defence lawyer.

Disgusting.

FYI,

Punishment for Aggravated Assault on an Elderly Person

The crime is classified as a second-degree felony which is punishable up to 15 years with a $10,000 fine. There is a mandatory 3 year prison term.

In the law of the Republic of Ireland the distinction between felony and misdemeanor was abolished by section 3 of the Criminal Law Act, 1997, such that the law previously applied to misdemeanours was extended to all offences.

You’re really just trying to argue in bad faith getting off on technicalities like a pedo defence lawyer would.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty hard to beat evedince. Tbh i was hoping jt was just a made up bullshit moneygrab but the more i read the more believable it looks.

Unreal how do have such discipline in some areas and so lacking in others that would totally negate any good you ro in life…if youre labeled a rapist and famous its a bit different tho. One of my favorite people in the world is mike tyson, just how honest and introspective he is and intelligent also but he was convicted not just accused of rape. He served time as did Tupac we dont ever bring that up hell snoop didnt write murder was the case based on someone bullshit, we treat him like hes everyones crazy uncle now. Idk being famous is a weird thing. It can get you caught up in a lot of things we as common folk cant understand. Every chcik they take home could be a money grab and thats why you see the new famous they mostly date each other. The uber upper date each other to help avoid shit like this id imagine. I cant imagine having to worry each time i met someone thst shit would suck but im mildly famous from my days at polk high round town but im not one to brag so i wont but i can understand how that could worry you as a man.

1 Like

Dude calm down its the internet lol

2 Likes

Fuck that. I’m not gonna let some limey fuck call me a rape apologist. Internet or not. Faggots like him ruin this place. This place is more than just the internet to a lot of people. It really is a community and when assholes like him come in after being here two months and start accusing people of shit, it crosses a line.

5 Likes

I mean, that’s what you are… really. We all know what really happened here.

1 Like

What was that? I couldn’t understand you. Take the fucking marbles our of your mouth and annunciate like the rest of the developed world.

You’re a bitch with no receipts.

There’s not going to be any receipts until the trial is over, and even then justice might not be served because money can buy anything in this world, and scumbags like you sit back and cheer-lead it.

You can call me all the names you want. They mean nothing.

I meant receipts for me for the accusations you’re levelling at me.

I called you out for what you are(a pissed off bitter welching welshman) and you’re sitting back wondering how I know, and all you can do is hurl insults.

robin williams its not your fault GIF

I have no idea what you’re talking about or how people like you can look yourselves in the mirror. It’s like you get off on evil. A complete villain like Conor looks guilty as fucking sin here and you’re trying to defend his point of view for hours on end like your getting paid for it, and the worst part is you can’t even acknowledge it. That’s the very definition of a rape apologist.

Last word is all yours man.

Even talking with people like you makes my skin crawl.

2 Likes

See. Nothing you said matters. You keep piling it on and it just rolls of my back. You’re gonna have to try harder kid.

Both of you need a break from this thread. You’re both behaving like assholes.

1 Like

I have earned my right to be an asshole around here from time to time!

Angry Arms Crossed GIF by Big Brother

1 Like

Correct. That is why I am being polite.

Yeah I know. I’m done.

It seems like a brutal rape would have dna evidence.

Jack you are a miserable cunt. Just awful.

Blocked.

1 Like

Why would you assume there’s no DNA evidence?

You Conor fans are really ride or die huh?

HarleMod !!!

I love how he tries to play like he came from the gutters. Your dad owned a successful plumbing company but ya you came from the “bottom”

“In the car on the way to the hotel, a large bag of cocaine was produced”

I always thought Conor was on coke at some of his press conferences. He would itch his nose and twitch like someone who had done some fat lines.

2 Likes

He’s a fucking weird little guy.

I think he had no sense of identity because in the span of a few years he went from the shy nerd we see here.

To some guy who transformed himself into a larger than life character stealing a Canadian models look with his beard and tattoo’s, and of course, becoming a famous fighter.

He must really not know who the fuck he is so he attached himself to things he thought were badass like Scarface and El Chapo… throw in some cocaine, narcissism and psychopathy, and you have an individual who’s a danger to society. It’s very unlikely things will end well for him.

2 Likes