The girl who Conor allegedly raped says he brought up trauma he suffered by Khabib during rape

Everyone said that about Tyson back in the day. He is beloved by most now

I think we saw Conor’s true colors while he was threatening Dustin and shit talking Dustin’s family while laying on the cage with a broken leg.

I used to be a fan, now I think he’s a trash human being.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Based off stupid shit he’s said and done in the past, I could see her telling the truth about the ordeal.

I think it’s common women lie about rape, but this is something different. She was bruised and battered and went to the hospital. This isn’t some bitch that years later after reporting nothing is seeking money.

To deny her story, after seeing Conor’s actions, and knowing she went to the hospital with bruises, tells me someone to flat out call bs on her claims or troll saying “believe all women”, mocking this girl, is beyond jaded.

2 Likes

The difference is Tyson was a victim of his environment. He grew as hard as anyone in the US. Battering old ladies to steal purses in the ghetto, drug addicted family members, bullied ect.

Conor just randomly decided to be this way because the opportunity presented itself, which is why I think Conor won’t find his way out and Mike did, and which is why I think Conor is a lot more loathsome an individual.

Whose kid is that? Good to see they’re all on speaking terms still. Miss seeing Nick shout out Cesar Gracie JJ

1 Like

There’s a lot of talk about how men need ti better understand consent.

But you never hear how gold digging women need to learn the difference between getting fucked like a whore vs getting fucked like a princess doesn’t mean you were actually raped. You were just treated as you were viewed, which you are mostly responsible for.

Only time will tell. I don’t think he will either I was just playing devils advocate

First off, Conor’s ego is way too big for him to say something like that to a woman. He would never admit to feeling helpless and having to tap out. Even when Conor loses, he still thinks he’s won. We all know this.

Second, she’s saying she doesn’t remember all these things, but she does remember him making that statement? FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I know Conor is an out of control, violent ego-maniac, who has a drinking problem, and possible drug abuse. I used to be a BIG fan of his, but his actions have made dislike the guy.

With that being said, this smells like number one boo-shit! This gold digging THOT got all excited, dressed up like a skank, called her friends, and said, “ OMG, let’s go party with Conor McGregor”. She either planned it from the very beginning, or planned it after she woke up in the morning and realized she got f$&@ed like the little piglet that she is.

No way, not buying! Smells like shite to me!

Nate’s child. Uncle Nick :rofl:

Cesar Gracie was at Nick’s last fight against Robbie

1 Like

Didn’t he also allegedly have to pay off those young girls and their mum he exposed himself too when he got drunk on a yacht.

1 Like

If she bit him, there would be evidence on his body. But she waited a month to go to the police.
She takes drugs from people, goes to his room, gets raped, then sleeps there, stays there while Conor is gone with her friend, then accepts drinks from the same people that were in on the rape?
Oh, but $2M is gonna make up for it because she can sell her house and buy a new one to erase the memories.

Not saying Conor isn’t a scumbag that does scummy things, but this doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

That’s awesome

Conor is a grade A cunt but this is bullshit

So where does the part of her getting mangled covered in bruises and abrasions as verified by an emergency rape ward in the hospital fit into your narrative?

1 Like
2 Likes

@BoydBucky having a meltdown over Conor being a rapist

1 Like

U keep saying I am having a meltdown.

I’m cool as a cucumber.

Maybe englsh is not Ur first language or u have severe learning disabilities, to understand what a true meltdown is.

Ur constant posts about russian Muslim fighters is worrying,
Every hour u post a new thread about one of the dag’s, it’s like Ur doing it in a extremist way.

Each to their own tho.

Carry on, I wish you nothing but prosperity and greatness

I love (in a evil way) getting under Ur skin