'The government is never gonna take care of you': Dana White not in favor of free pre-K or college

good for Dana

Dana really gets to play both sides huh.

I hate to sling personal attacks but some of you are incredibly stupid. Please keep your stupidity to the OG.

2 Likes

Sign me up! I have lots of pictures.

1 Like

Dana doesnt need help from the government. He had rich friends like the Fertitas to loan him money.
People without rich friends need help.

3 Likes

Dana cries whenever someone says anything about him. He tried to get Ariel banned for saying stuff he didnt like. Dana is a rich sensitive bitch.
Suprising most of you cant see that.
He bans reporters and wont let them ask hard questions.
The tough guy talk is a joke.

2 Likes

Dana and co has received millions of dollars of tax payer money, robbing the coffers of the COVID relief package that should have gone to the average joe and small businesses. No surprise that Dana highly desires privatizing profits and socializing losses… like a fucking scumbag that he is.

2 Likes

What is it about the current education system in America that makes any of you think more of it would be better?

1 Like

Pre-K is good.

Free college is dumb. They need to figure out a way to reduce the cost of college. You should adsolutely pay for your education, just not the prices that are we paying now. Walking out of college owing 20g is reasonable. People with 100+ is crazy!

3 Likes

Public school should be learning how to manage a household, your finances, your rights and duties as citizens, and objective history.

College should be for STEM.

Trade schools should be brought back much more strongly and encouraged.

Edit: altofsky you reminded me with that post at least basic child care should be an elective for boys and girls both.

3 Likes

Nah. Shit like that encourages idiots to have children they cannot afford to care for. And that is the single most irresponsible thing a person can do.

1 Like

No the fuck I do not need help.

What a pathetic mind set.

1 Like

Lol Maybe not you. But I grew up in foster homes until someone adopted me. I needed help. There are thousands of kids like me who need help. Single parents and old people. I love helping those who need it. It makes the world a better and happier place.
We all need help, in more ways than just financial. Some need counseling. Some need food. Some need financial assistance.
I guess you never needed help at anytime in your life? Thats awesome
You must be the happiest man on the UG.
Nice bro!

6 Likes

Lol Maybe not you. But I grew up in foster homes until someone adopted me. I needed help. There are thousands of kids like me who need help. Single parents and old people. I love helping those who need it. It makes the world a better and happier place.
We all need help, in more ways than just financial. Some need counseling. Some need food. Some need financial assistance.
I guess you never needed help at anytime in your life? Thats awesome
You must be the happiest man on the UG.
Nice bro!

Not from the government, no. That’s called failure.

See, there is a massive difference between charity and forced charity (taxpayer funded programs).

One is virtuous. The other is theft.

2 Likes

Maybe to you. But it seems like your opinion is biased. I needed help. Now I dont. That makes me a failure? No. It doesnt. Failure is relying on the help and never trying to help yourself. Dont get the two confused.

Yes! True. There is a fine line between the 2. But dont look down on people who need help. Helping them, is also helping you. Every man is a variation of yourself.
Some people abuse the system though, and thats fucked up. I do hate that.

And his billionaire friends who hooked him up inherited their fortune and didnt build it themselves

1 Like