'The government is never gonna take care of you': Dana White not in favor of free pre-K or college

Failure is an adult not being able to care for their own shit.

No. This is koombaya campfire bullshit.

Genki’s flag was heartwarming, but entirely false.

We are not all one. We are individuals with vast differences.

So if a womans husband dies and leaves her with kids, and she needs help getting on her feet, shses a failure?

Lol so noone should help better their communities?
I go talk to the kids.at the juvenile detention center I was locked up as a kid. Out of every 100 kids I talk to, I make a genuine impact on like maybe 10-20. Its a small number, but after 10 years, thats a lot of kids helped.
I try to make the world better, instead of sitting on my ass and complaining about it.
To each their own I guess.

1 Like

“We are not all one. We are individuals with vast differences”

“Every man is a VARIATION of yourself”. We are all different, but, we are also all the same homie.

1 Like

That is a really good point.

My wife and I help out family and friends fairly regular but the caveat is they have to be showing they are at least trying to better their situation.

We learned many years back that “lending” money to people who CONSTANTLY need it doesnt help anyone at all. I have mentioned recently that we broke that rule to cut someone a break and they immediately screwed us over.

I dont mind giving folks a boost when times get tough but for fucks sake if I give you grocery money and the next week I see you there is a new tattoo or a fucking new tv in your house I cant say that doesn’t piss me off.

Both of those are real things… we gave this friend of my wife her rent money and 2 days later she is showing off her new tattoo on Facebook. Gave a nephew money to put down on a car and oh look no fucking car but hes got a new game console and big tv.

At that point it makes you question helping people at all.

So yeah you gotta show me something first.

2 Likes

What did you do to get locked up and how did you wind up self sufficient later in life if you dont mind me asking?

1 Like

I 100% agree! Theres a fine line between helping and enabling. And thats where the government needs to be more cautious about who and why they are helping people.
A good example is how when they had that extra covid unemployment money, poor people quit their jobs so they could earn more money. Thats abusing the system, but if the government allowed it, who is to blame?
You should have to work x hours per week to be recieve a stippend for low income families. That way they are working, but still getting help.
Fuck paying people to sit on their ass. Thats not right.

3 Likes

A lot of little shit in Pennsylvania. Fights. Fought a substitute teacher in Middle school. Got sent away for a month. Then was stealing Motorcycles and went away for a year.
Then, I just got sick of getting into trouble. And I realized I was doing all this stupid shit because i was sad that I didnt have a family and had a bunch of other emotional issues. So I went to the bookstore and stole a bunch of books on Buddhism and psychology… joined the wrestling team… and found my own path.
Now I try to help other kids do the same.

3 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That is really great. It’s gotta be tough as hell to get kids to change their mentality by the time they are getting locked up.

Most dont. I was a Prison guard at Chester County Prison for a few years. I ended up seeing a lot of the same shit in prison as I did in detention. Some giys were just naturally assholes. Some of them, were just kids or men that never got the help they needed, so they were caught in the same cycle of being locked up, over and over, because they couldn’t get out of it.
Shits sad
Maybe im just a sensitive bitch though.

3 Likes

Sorry meant to send my last post to you.

1 Like

Nah…that makes sense.

2 Likes

idots have kids regardless. At leat this way the little kid can get a little structure and maybe learn something before K starts

That would be he who failed her. Not by dying of course. By not leaving anything behind for his own.

Like anyone else, I could die today.

If that happens, my wife and kids are set. No help from daddy government needed. They already got help from daddy Dan. Cuz that’s MY job. Not the taxpayer’s.

2 Likes

The same in what regard? That we have the same organs and internal systems? Sure.

Does that mean I am your keeper? No. I am not. Nor are you mine.

If I fail in life, it is on me and nobody else to fix that problem. Certainly not your responsibility to fix my fuckups.

2 Likes

That’s not at all what I said.

What I said is that there is a difference between voluntary charity(which you and I both take part in) and involuntary charity via taxation.

Voluntarily helping people is great. I do it all the time.

Being forced to help others is not. That’s commie bullshit.

3 Likes

Just because idiots have kids doesn’t mean they’re entitled to my money or yours.

2 Likes

Different perspectives. Youre not qrong to think the way you do, but if everyone was as cold as you appear to be, then it would suck more than it already does.
Kids that need help and dont get it, grow up to be criminals that create even bigger problems.
Ill always try to help. Its who I am. You can continue to turn your back on the needy, thats just who you are.

2 Likes