The Greatest Mexican MMA Champion

Okay fren, I'll play along here. Great champion no doubt. Won the belt from the top 135er and beat Benevidez (#2 135er and would be #1 125er) twice. Not to sound hacist though but is he really that Mexican? Phone Post

Sorry my man, that'd be Miguel Torres.

Rickson

Ricco is the greatest Mexican champ. Phone Post

He was born in Tuscon, AZ. He's American. "Dominick Cruz (born March 9, 1985) is an American mixed martial artist", quoted from his website.

Mister Moonlight let me guess your stereotypical view of a person of Mexican descent is like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite?? Or that skinny guy from Nacho Libre??

Mexico is a melting pot of European's with the native people that were already living here before. You got your Mexicans that look white, some in between, and some that look straight up black, then some that look indian.

Look up Canelo Alvarez a white redheaded Mexican that is the next big thing in boxing. Look up Giovani Dos Santos a black Mexican and a soccer superstar. Look up Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. he kinda looks like Dominick Cruz with the same skin tone and hair color and same build.

I have cousins who are blonde and blue eyed and there from Mexico.

Tito

TX_432 - Mister Moonlight let me guess your stereotypical view of a person of Mexican descent is like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite?? Or that skinny guy from Nacho Libre??

Mexico is a melting pot of European's with the native people that were already living here before. You got your Mexicans that look white, some in between, and some that look straight up black, then some that look indian.

Look up Canelo Alvarez a white redheaded Mexican that is the next big thing in boxing. Look up Giovani Dos Santos a black Mexican and a soccer superstar. Look up Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. he kinda looks like Dominick Cruz with the same skin tone and hair color and same build.

I have cousins who are blonde and blue eyed and there from Mexico.

I mean it more along the lines of he sounds as Mexican as I sound Irish or Polish. Thats my heritage but Im three generations removed from the other side of the pond. Cruz seems like he is an American of Mexican descent a few generations removed from Mexico. If I'm incorrect, I don't really give a shit because I'm an asshole and the fights on Saturday are gonna be awesome regardless. Phone Post

Nope.  Tony Lopez FTW. 

Just looked up Giovani Dos Santos and found out he's half Afro-Brazilian. That explains a lot.

not enough brown pride

miguel torres hair style is the greatest mexican champ. mullet for days