The h bomb was a lucky shot

Yeah, IDK. Bisping was circling to his left the whole night, even the commentators called it out. His movement was asking to get caught with a shot like that, and Hendo happened to throw the hardest possible shot he could. Bisping fixed that pattern later, but it was because of that knockout, you'd have to imagine.

rorymcd - A punch thrown with malicious intent that lands isn't "lucky". It did exactly what Hendo intended it to do.

The weapon might be a little vulgar, but he threw it with the full knowledge that it would put someone to sleep if it landed. Bisping made good adjustments because he’s a smart fighter, but it wasn’t bad luck that got him knocked out.

Typical OGer spouting off on shit they know nothing about.

Probably a fucking Canadian too.

2 Likes
FreakDaddy - 
ThatsHowIRoll - 
rorymcd - A punch thrown with malicious intent that lands isn't "lucky". It did exactly what Hendo intended it to do.

The weapon might be a little vulgar, but he threw it with the full knowledge that it would put someone to sleep if it landed. Bisping made good adjustments because he’s a smart fighter, but it wasn’t bad luck that got him knocked out.

Wild shot thrown like a brawler imo. Would have lost if the Hail Mary didn’t land

You should change your name to that’s how I troll.

This.

Now you're just disrespecting bisping at this point.

Hendo beat him, then Bisping beat him. It's over. 1-1. Let it go.

Dead President -

Dan was lucky only in that he was allowed to take massive amounts of steroids. 

How much, exactly?  

What's massive?  

Also what would be a small dose, and what would you consider a regular dose?

Lucky is bisping getting to fight hendo in London and despite getting his ass handed to him still won and a travesty hendo didn't get to win the title. 

Ha ha at that being a lucky punch

He set it up in many fights and certainly including that one. Sure he had missed with it a few times in that bout before landing it, but almost all his moves WAS to be able to land it. And as everyone knows, Bisping was circling the wrong way and it was a matter of time.

PrettyCoolGuy - 

I haven't watched the fight in full since it aired live, but I seem to remember a constant feeling of "he's gunna get caught". I swear the commentators kept mentioning Bisping circling into Dan's overhand, he kept catching Mike with the same combo before the KO?

I haven’t watched the fight since it first aired either, but I remember thinking that Bisping fought really scared. As if he knew he was in way over his head.

TFK_HossPearson -

He proved that in the second fight by getting hit with multiple?

This. Hendo dropped him twice with it and I still think he clearly won that fight. hendo should have retired as champ. 

ThatsHowIRoll -

Bisping beats prime hendo 99 times out of 100. 

H bomb was a lucky shot and Mike proved that in the second fight. 

Bisping deserves HOF status over hgh hendo too imo

TFK_HossPearson -

He proved that in the second fight by getting hit with multiple?

By an even older and worn down Hendo.

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

![](upload://uz3BPksMbJQBl8tYJ4doI2AXkO0.gif)

It literally never gets old, and I like Bisping

https://youtu.be/fyQmtzJi9p4

mikethecricket -

Typical OGer spouting off on shit they know nothing about.

Probably a fucking Canadian too.

Im guessing British

Britain is for fags 

rorymcd - A punch thrown with malicious intent that lands isn't "lucky". It did exactly what Hendo intended it to do.

People intend to do all kinds of things, that doesn't mean that the 1 out of 100 times they succeed (if ever) isn't luck.

That's retarded. That wasn't even the first time he threw that punch that night. You think he'd beat a prime Hendo 99/100 times they fought, but he arguably couldn't even beat a 50 year old Hendo in the rematch.

ThatsHowIRoll -

Wild shot thrown like a brawler imo. Would have lost if the Hail Mary didn’t land

Yeah, we get it, you’re trolling.

Dead President -

Dan was lucky only in that he was allowed to take massive amounts of steroids. 

46 year old Usada Hendo was dropping Bisping all over the cage.