Can someone explain how Dan sets it up?

nek -

The guy above you just did.

nek -

He set it up with years of roid usage.

Crazy Larry -
rorymcd - A punch thrown with malicious intent that lands isn't "lucky". It did exactly what Hendo intended it to do.

The weapon might be a little vulgar, but he threw it with the full knowledge that it would put someone to sleep if it landed. Bisping made good adjustments because he’s a smart fighter, but it wasn’t bad luck that got him knocked out.

People intend to do all kinds of things, that doesn't mean that the 1 out of 100 times they succeed (if ever) isn't luck.

What you're saying is true, but it's a bit of a corner case.  Look at Hendo's game near the end of his career.  He hunts for that head shot... probably because win lose or draw, he knows it's a money maker.  Do you think he trained for it, then?  At what point does it stop being luck?  I'll concede your point that it's a gray line, but come on... calling it luck is disrespectful as fuck with a touch of the Downs.

A guy did the same combo on the last ufc snd felder said theres an old school combo. I was waiting for bisping to say something lol

Keep trollin’, trollin’, trollin’, trollin’ come on

Probably a troll thread.

(1) Dan hit that punch throughout his entire career.

(2) Dan set the punch up.

(3) Dan hit Bisping with it again in the second fight.

People forget that Hendo worked with Shawn Tompkins on his striking for quite a bit and it was soon after he started KOing people like Wand etc.

Hendo always had power, in both hands.

He could hurt guys from multiple angles and distances.

Hendo is one of the most dangerous punchers ‘in any given exchange’ I have ever seen.

“Lucky punch” LOL.

Also… OP is trolling.

rorymcd - A punch thrown with malicious intent that lands isn't "lucky". It did exactly what Hendo intended it to do.

The weapon might be a little vulgar, but he threw it with the full knowledge that it would put someone to sleep if it landed. Bisping made good adjustments because he’s a smart fighter, but it wasn’t bad luck that got him knocked out.

It’s also not luck that he faked an inside low kick as he threw it to drop B’s hands

Bisping kept circling the wrong way (into Dan's right hand) and Dan always spams the step in low with a high overhand right.  The difference between the first and second fight is Dan didn't have the extra juice on the right hand that comes with TRT.

1 Like
PrettyCoolGuy -

I haven't watched the fight in full since it aired live, but I seem to remember a constant feeling of "he's gunna get caught". I swear the commentators kept mentioning Bisping circling into Dan's overhand, he kept catching Mike with the same combo before the KO?

This.  Everyone could see it.  Even his corner told him to stop circling left and he still did it.  

ThatsHowIRoll -

Bisping beats prime hendo 99 times out of 100. 

H bomb was a lucky shot and Mike proved that in the second fight. 

Bisping deserves HOF status over hgh hendo too imo

Shut your pie hole

evh -

Prime Hendo beats Prime Bisping 100 out of 100 times. Bisping retired at 38. Dan was 39 when he smoked Bisping. Bisping didn’t get his revenge until Dan was 46 and even then it was a decision.

This

1 Like

Hilarious. Hendo was setting him up for a big right hand the whole fight. Bisping was young and stupid and kept circling into Hendo's right hand. It was almost too easy for him.

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

![](upload://uz3BPksMbJQBl8tYJ4doI2AXkO0.gif)

Exact same technique Randy used to drop Big Tim.

jgiveshead - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

![](upload://uz3BPksMbJQBl8tYJ4doI2AXkO0.gif)

Bisping can talk all he wants, it won't change the fact that this is the GOAT KO.

The best part of this gif is Bispings nancy lil leg lift then the most limp wristed lead hook/jab attempt at a counter only to be removed from his consciousness a millisecond later.

1 Like

Even if they never fought Hendo's resume is much stronger than Bisping's. 

Look I've taken everyone's feedback into account and I'm willing to change my mind a bit on it being lucky however I still think bisping is the far superior fighter with a better legacy and the second fight well and truly proved that