The Highest Level of the Art Few Students Ever See

Here, I offer a short glimpse into the higher levels of the art few ever get a glimpse of --OSU!

FYI, colored Belts probably won’t understand any of this. --Some black belts might not either.

But for the higher level guys, I think some of you may be able to get a sense of what is being taught here. It’s quite HUMBLING to see what you don’t even know, you don’t know.

–OSU!

1 Like

If you’re just sipping Acai, surfing, couch-surfing and training, you’re just a slacker. Not fully utilizing the Jitz Lifestyle.

Next step is meditation, chants and spiritual practices. Ceremonial kimonos and Jiu-jitsu tunnels all over Brooklyn eventually.

2 Likes

Most will never understand the subtleties of a soiled mattress let alone the ritualistic circumcision of students.

1 Like

This school is like Heath Pedigo’s school, IF they operated at a higher vibrational level and understood the importance of adding dance-like katas to BJJ.

1 Like

And bathing with water AND soap

To accelerate your journey to Jujizu nirvana.

So glad that they slowed that video down there’s no other way i could have absorbed all of that greatness nor seen all of the high level intricate movements if they were moving at their normal speed. I feel truly blessed to be able to witness that

Thanks and osssss

Not to mention the hypnotic beat of the metronome.

Next time someone asks me, “What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?” I’m just gonna send them that video.

I really was in a daze with that playing lol

The best part is when he’s suspended in the air on balanced on his head and has to wait for the metronome to click before he can switch his hips and complete the pass(fall over on his back) lol i just keep learning more and more the more i watch it

Osssssu

1 Like

Still trying to figure out if he’s black, dot Indian, or hapa each lol he’s tatted up and looks black but has an Indian name. I’m a little young to remember the black guy karate days of the 70s and 80s but I’m sure that there was a few black “young-kyo Kims” running around doing tkd in the hood

Awesome gi gripping and the Kali at the end is sick. He’s bringing the arts together!

The way the students sat quietly and just stared blankly at the wall across from them shows true enlightenment.

“Not until your brain is completely empty will you be ready to have your instructor groom you” - Pat Berry

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were in a bunker 20 feet below ground and “jujizu time” is the only time the students aren’t chained up.

1 Like

So from what I’ve read, dude is actually pretty legit and competes in masters decisions … Just a little eccentric.

1 Like

I get my ass kicked in masters decisions. Too many questions.