THE HOLY GRAIL: The Original JUST BLEED GUY Video!

Just Bleed Guy is truly an inspiration to us all and an American Hero

That is what MMA fans look like

That was amazing, if you watch carefully you can see a little bit of drool come out just before the primal scream. That guy is my hero.

check out his latino friend just behind him hitting a joint

damn straight that was from an old UFC

Just Bleed is no TUF NOOB, he knows whats up

I wonder who Just Bleed Guy is. He probably Clark Kents it in a cubicle somewhere just waiting for the right time to resurface.

Fertita look-alike smoking a doob behind him still takes the cake lol

3rd page and still no mugshot?

i always assumed he was from an old UFC just by looking at the gif

losers

I think that is andy samberg's dad. the original dick in a box.
say hi to your mother for me.

bad_astronaut - I think that is andy samberg's dad. the original dick in a box.

say hi to your mother for me.

LOL its damn close

Holy crap! I watched that live back in the day! I just don't remember the just bleed guy.

Whats dudes name? Bring him back for UFC 115!!!

I totally remember watching that event live with my buddy Travis. I think Kerr knocked that dude out with a knee about fifteen seconds in to the fight.

LMAO! That guy is intense! Someone should search for him on the interwebs and get him an honorary blue name for life! LOL @ the nike swoosh under just bleed!

What I never noticed about the guy smoking the reefer before was that he trys to hide it about 5 seconds to late. Watch his face when he finally notices the camera on him. Priceless

SCTom - What I never noticed about the guy smoking the reefer before was that he trys to hide it about 5 seconds to late. Watch his face when he finally notices the camera on him. Priceless

Haha just noticed that too, smooth transition to "I'm not smoking whats going on over there".  Looks like he inadvertantly ducks down into better view of the camera to get his puff in below crowd level.

Awesome, had to watch it 10 times in a row, funnier each time.

-Shaz!

Let us not forget the greatest 6 seconds in UFC history

I was re-watching Smashing Machine last night and they actually use a clip of the "Just Bleed Guy" in the video.  Couldn't fucking believe it.