The Hulk is new Sea Shepherd ambassador

Nuke the Whales Phone Post 3.0

So 100% of posters in here support the Japanese whalers over the "terrorists" Sea Shepherd. Oh UG, you are so cute Phone Post 3.0

Benwahwah - 
UGCTT_Messiah - Are these the same retards that got some fancy stealth boat that they promptly crashed and sank? Phone Post 3.0
Yep, that's them.

The ones that also try to illegally attack vessels that are going about their lawful business; and when said vessels respond to their attacks in self defence they try to act as if a great injustice has been done to them. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the issue is as simple as that. Commercial whaling was banned 30 years by the IWC. The Yushin Maru, etc. are hunting whales under the guise of 'Scientific Research' but everyone knows they are commercial whalers.

Why not get Ronda. She could speak the native tongue.

They lost me when they went to the Faroe Islands to disrupt what they thought was a whale hunt but it turned out to be a row boat race, lol, they just ended up looking like trouble makers.

That's awesome! I only started watching whale wars about a year ago. Got a t-shirt already. Always cool when your worlds collide. Phone Post 3.0

Soa "The Whale" Palelei..it works Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - So 100% of posters in here support the Japanese whalers over the "terrorists" Sea Shepherd. Oh UG, you are so cute Phone Post 3.0

One's following the law (albeit a loophole). The other is being criminal and downright dangerous in their actions. They're also dirty and smell like petuli.

yabadaba - 
Benwahwah - 
UGCTT_Messiah - Are these the same retards that got some fancy stealth boat that they promptly crashed and sank? Phone Post 3.0
Yep, that's them.

The ones that also try to illegally attack vessels that are going about their lawful business; and when said vessels respond to their attacks in self defence they try to act as if a great injustice has been done to them. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the issue is as simple as that. Commercial whaling was banned 30 years by the IWC. The Yushin Maru, etc. are hunting whales under the guise of 'Scientific Research' but everyone knows they are commercial whalers.

It is that simple. If you want to stop the whalers, go through the legal process and shut down the loop hole.

The Power Double - So 100% of posters in here support the Japanese whalers over the "terrorists" Sea Shepherd. Oh UG, you are so cute Phone Post 3.0
I don't support the Japanese whaling. But that doesn't mean I have to support these clowns trying to disrupt it the way they do. Phone Post 3.0

Jackson Combs - 
yabadaba - 
Benwahwah - 
Yep, that's them.

It is that simple. If you want to stop the whalers, go through the legal process and shut down the loop hole.

That's a different discussion. Describing commercial whalers disguised as scientific researchers as "going about their lawful business;" oversimplifies the issue.

VinegarStrokes - 
The Power Double - So 100% of posters in here support the Japanese whalers over the "terrorists" Sea Shepherd. Oh UG, you are so cute Phone Post 3.0
I don't support the Japanese whaling. But that doesn't mean I have to support these clowns trying to disrupt it the way they do. Phone Post 3.0

This. Whaling should be abolished but SS are a bunch of numbnuts.

Who was the UG fag that got super butt hurt over this thread before? Phone Post 3.0

Lots of ignorance on this thread.

What really makes me laugh is the sheeple fools who think its cool to shit on the SS.

Its fact the Japs are or I should say were breaking international law. They used the " scientific research" muse to kill and sell whales after the international community outlawed it.

You can call them whatever you want it was them and them ONLY that stopped the Japs from whaling. They dont whale anymore the SS put an end to it.

What did you do? Right that's what I thought you posted funny cartoons and jumped on the SS are dumb asses bandwagon.

Its sad really.

Let me whale, bro!

Do you even whale?! Phone Post 3.0

Whale meat looks tastey

http://i.cdn.travel.cnn.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_large/public/article-images/large/whalemeatsashimi.jpg?itok=Rehmk76t

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/06/15/1226396/662513-whale-meat.jpg

Sea Shephard is a cult.

MainelyBJJ - Lots of ignorance on this thread.

What really makes me laugh is the sheeple fools who think its cool to shit on the SS.

Its fact the Japs are or I should say were breaking international law. They used the " scientific research" muse to kill and sell whales after the international community outlawed it.

You can call them whatever you want it was them and them ONLY that stopped the Japs from whaling. They dont whale anymore the SS put an end to it.

What did you do? Right that's what I thought you posted funny cartoons and jumped on the SS are dumb asses bandwagon.

Its sad really.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

NicolasRGC -
VinegarStrokes - 

This. Whaling should be abolished but SS are a bunch of numbnuts.
Sea shepherd shit me to tears too. They really do. But the Japs at full tilt were killing A LOT of whales and we don't know exactly how many whales are out there. No one did anything about it, maybe once or twice when they were whaling in Australian waters but that's it. It's a tough one because sea shepherd are nauseating but they did work. Phone Post 3.0