"The Janitor" mop up Mirko's boy then rest of LHW

Vladamir Matyshenko is going to put a beating on Mirko's boy tonight.

By the end of 2010 I see Vladdy rematching Ortiz and Nogueira beating them and finishing the year with the LHW strap around his waist when he pummels Machida for 5 rounds.

Mark my words 2010 is the year of "The Janitor".

For people who don't know who he is (I can't imagine there being very many) here is a HL of Vlad

Blue name if I could pleae ask for some assistence in posting this incredible HL.

For all those Coleman nuthuggers this is what real ground and pound looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdchgwEcSw

riiiiiiiight

Hell yes. 

I don't share THAT grandiose vision of Matty, but I definitely want to see him rise up to a decent level.

WAR VLAD!

oh and it's not vladamir, it's vladimir ;).

KnockedOffMyFeetByNateTheElite - riiiiiiiight

I hope thats not a sarcastic "riiiiiiiight" and a "F@#cking riiiiiiiight the Janitor going to kick some ass".

ttt for "The Janitor"

vladimir is the man, my wrestling club coach was his roomate in belarus back when they were in high school.

Love watching Vladdy fight.

If he manages to beat Igor, he will get his ass whooped in next fight.

His time has passed.

SCTom - 
KnockedOffMyFeetByNateTheElite - riiiiiiiight

I hope thats not a sarcastic "riiiiiiiight" and a "F@#cking riiiiiiiight the Janitor going to kick some ass".

ttt for "The Janitor"

SarcasmMisser will be proud

Mark my words 2010 is the year of "The Janitor".

I thought 2001 was supposed to be the year of 'The Janitor'.

Sudo21 - If he manages to beat Igor, he will get his ass whooped in next fight.

His time has passed.

Prepare to eat crow. Anybody in the know realizes he will put a beating on this Igor guy and clean up anyone else they put in front of him.

Igor's gonna dig in that ass

ShaqNoob - Igor's gonna dig in that ass

That's not cool. Igor doesn't let ANYONE dig in his ass much let this Mirko clone.

There up next and you will all see what I mean and pretty much consider me a prophet when Vladimir Matyshenko has the title by the end of 2010.

SCTom - 
ShaqNoob - Igor's gonna dig in that ass

That's not cool. Igor doesn't let ANYONE dig in his ass much let this Mirko clone.

There up next and you will all see what I mean and pretty much consider me a prophet when Vladimir Matyshenko has the title by the end of 2010.

Maybe Adrenaline LHW title.

ttt for "The Janitor", nice win keep it up and we'll show all these doubters.

SCTom - ttt for "The Janitor", nice win keep it up and we'll show all these doubters.

we'll??

What are you his trainer?

nhmmafan - 
SCTom - ttt for "The Janitor", nice win keep it up and we'll show all these doubters.

we'll??

What are you his trainer?

I am advised not too comment on mine and Vladimir's relationship.

KenBania - Vougar Oroujov....anyone know him?

yea thats my coach

A master of the "custodial arts or a janitor if you wanna be a dick about it."