The Khabib vs Ferguson thread!

This thread needs to be stickied. Tony Ferguson coming for his shot.

This matchup is a throwback to the glory days of the ufc. Elite fighters with unique skillsets who dont quit. Dudes like Mcgregror are turning it into boxing with their fake rivalries and women's clothing.   

This asshole really said Tony Ferguson would  be timid after a takedown LOL

Ignore the inside leg kick dude. Someone pointed out his last screen name on another thread, I forget exactly who he was but it was some retard always trying to be funny. 

Tony doesnt give a fuck about being on his back, just sees it as an excuse to throw elbows

McGregor already try to fuck up the this fight by trying to get rematch. Fuck that go fight the win of cerrone and gaethje. Let the real fighters fight! 

At the very least Tony isn't going to repeatedly put in horrible positions because he keeps trying to stand. He's a legit threat on the ground with attacks people don't know in their sleep.

Tony's striking is way too unorthodox for Khabib's basic stand-up. And he's smart enough to stay off the fence. He'll slice and dice this simple mountain boy off rhe bottom in the middle of the mat if need be.

If im lying, then why does a guy who just had a year off want to take a break and contemplate?

Dravenlives -

This asshole really said Tony Ferguson would  be timid after a takedown LOL

Yep he's a *special* kind of asshole

IN. 

Tony was out wrestled and fully mounted by Kevin lee. Khabib destroys tony 

Taking Ferguson down is like shooting a double leg on a bucket of razors, good fucking luck

It's an awesome match up and I've been waiting for this one for a very long time. Khabib is a great fighter but he doesn't put people to sleep, he overwhelms them with pressure, they wilt, he gets a sub.

But T.Ferg has the cardio and the durability, plus he's dangerous in all positions. Tony will be dangerous from the opening bell to the very end of the 5th round.

I got Ferg.

Too much talk about khabib fighting McGregor or GSP. Fuck all the that I have a feeling the ufc is going to lowball Ferguson and the fight disengages. 

Get this shit done Dana! 

I had plane tix to NY when they were matched up then but obviously fell thru. Can't wait for this fight.