The Ladies All Over Wanderlei (pic)

Italians Copy Greeks -  Tranderlei Silva

Im a huge Wand fan but....LOL

If wands wife gets a load of these pics, the girls will need a trip to the dentista Phone Post

BillyRayChubbs -  and to think, at one point, he wanted to "Fuck Chuck."

new surgery, new lifestyle

K-Dub-"T" - 

AKA Suckus The Cockus........

That sounds like a damn infection.....if you say it fast.

He looks so saprise!

Finally. I knew that something reminded me of Wandy and his brows earlier, but I couldn't figure it out until now.

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  Why did Wandy get the new face? Tex Cobb never fixed his face. It just looks bad. It's a tranny face. Love Wandy. I wouldn't put up a struggle if you know what I beeping mean but come on, it's odd to look at. Phone Post

Dunno if u really don't know or not but Wand had to get the surgery to get rid of the mass amount of scar tissue his face accumlated after years of fighting in wars.  Also, his nose was all jacked up and he was losing sleep because he couldn't breathe right.

Awesome.

lookoutawhale -  Wanderlei's father approves of this thread.

http://www.wafflesandbeatz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/real-homer-simpson.jpg

^WTF!?!?!

It's like they cut the mean off his face.

Damn, that's bad surgery.

WTF?? that homer pic is krazy!

burkmanlei silva

Hover Hand ftl.

we are missing one fact about this picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ohT89flgc

this is the first to i wish i asked kirk for a green name so can post this video

Italians Copy Greeks -  Tranderlei Silva

Legit belly laugh

What a pimp. We should just call him The Ax Wound Murderer!

2nd from left I'd creampie that all day... Phone Post

Can you imagine what it looked like when they peeled his face back? He said in interviews they had university students there when they did his news cause it was a case study. His nose was barely even there, can you imagine what all that scar tissue looked like? He probably looks like shit cause this was one of the first times they had worked on someone with such extensive scarring.