The Madness of Make Believe Martial Arts

His 3 part PRIDE doc in one video. 3 hours long. Very well done (allegedly)

2 Likes

AKA Bullshito

I enjoyed every minute of that video.

1 Like

All of his videos are that good. Watch the cm punk one next. The first 2 mins is the perfect way to open the video

2 Likes

TTT

2 Likes

I got this one to watch next:

1 Like

I am legit going to find the most ridiculous martial art/cult locally and then blast the students with MT and BJJ when they get froggy, and then claim my success is due to following the principles of sensei and his teachings. I’m really trying to find a Ninjitsu or Dim Mak school.

1 Like

That’s part 2 of the video I originally posted.

ME WANT DA PUNANI

In for later.

1 Like

Some guy actually tried to take up the Ashida Kim challenge and had the money to burn I guess. Then Ashida made a bunch of excuses and then finally just refused to fight him at all. Also even funnier was that somebody sued or counter sued Ashida and he admitted in a court filing he lives with his parents, is broke, and only owns an old Toyota pickup truck.

Locally we have/had a guy teaching “reality defense” who used to claim Mark Kerr couldn’t have beaten him in a fight. He also said they teach striking in such a way they would knock out professional boxers and be banned from boxing. The kicker is that he claims to be all about supporting law enforcement but is an avowed sovereign citizen type who barely avoided prison for conspiring to kill a witness in a federal tax case.

2 Likes

You should convince him to sign up here.

Edit

Edmond/Ronda video. HEAD MOVEMENT

DOKTOR STOPPIGE

Crazy Horse doc

Who else is bored on this Sunday afternoon

1 Like