The man to challenge Jacare

Danillo Villefort!

When i booked him to fight Joey Villesenior a lot of people told me that I was throwing him to the wolves but he but he totally dominated Smoking Joe (who lost a close dec to Jacare for the SF title shot). Danillo is a Black Belt in both Judo and BJJ and has worked very hard to his striking over the pass couple of years.  Indio would be a great match for Jacare or even having him fight the winner of  Kenndy vs Rockhold, or Mayhem Miller. Danillo hasnt been getting the respect he deserves but after his next fight March 11, people will see how far he has come.  Danillo will be a champ in a major org soon enough keep your eyes peeled for whats to come.  War Danillo!!

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Danillo-Villefort-13093

I thought Danillo fought at 170?

Danillo is a monster, can't believe he was cut from the ufc.

Was he winning in the lennox fight up until the stoppage?

Jacare vs. Villefort non-title would be a great addition to one of the spring events

who and where is he fighting March 11?

i remember him from WEC, Strikeforce should def sign him if they havent already

is he still with ATT?

That would be a good scrap!

Jacare beat Villasenor by unamious decision, not split and it wasnt a title fight

Jsteven - I thought Danillo fought at 170?

He was fighting at 70 in the UFC, WEC but Danillo is huge and the cut was hard for him, 85 is were he belongs

"who lost a very close dec to Jacare for the SF title shot"

It wasn't close at all

DamnSevern -  Danillo is a monster, can't believe he was cut from the ufc.

The only reseason he was let go was because Zuffa had just bought all of IFL's assets and everyone on that card who lost was released. Danillo belongs in major orgs fighting the best in the world for sure.

frontrowbrian -  the guy that quit at UFC 101?

He didnt quit he got cut by a head butt and was having a problems seeing 

Not to keep being an ass, but it wasnt even for a title shot, that was never mentioned before or after the fight, they made Jacare vs Kennedy after not putting a tournament together

I know you are trying to hype your fighter but you put like 3 wrong facts down in this thread

liquidrob - Not to keep being an ass, but it wasnt even for a title shot, that was never mentioned before or after the fight, they made Jacare vs Kennedy after not putting a tournament together

I know you are trying to hype your fighter but you put like 3 wrong facts down in this thread

Jarcare got the title shot after he beat Villesenor, so that why I said it was for a title shot. I was assume if Villesenor would have won he would have got the title shot. But you were right It was a UD win for Jacare 

smoogy -  Jacare vs. Villefort non-title would be a great addition to one of the spring events

I know Danillo would need to get a good win in SF before he would be considered for a title shot, a fight with Mayhem, or the winner of Kenndy vs Rockhold would both be great fights.

endochokedme - who and where is he fighting March 11?

i remember him from WEC, Strikeforce should def sign him if they havent already

is he still with ATT?
I cant say who he is fighting just yet I have to allow the promotion to release that info first, and yes he is still with ATT.

DoubleBagger - Was he winning in the lennox fight up until the stoppage?

The fight was very close to be honest I it could have went either way...

ttt

Jacare destroyed Smoking Joe IMO

Ron, what's the deal w/ Cacareco?