The Middleweight division....far more glorious

Than most had thought, far more talented than 205lbs is. We will finally get to see this with the departure of the UFC's most dominant champion from the division, all you idiots saying how shallow 185lbs will eat crow till you shit beaks.

Also, to all you people think guys like Aldo are unbeatable....Or Benson, or even GSP and Jones lets get real they are beatable especially when Jones starts fighting contender instead of 30something yearolds in the roughest stretch of their careers over and over again...Murderers row huh? hahaha.

With guys like Mousasi, Jacare, Vitor as dominant main stays and guys like Luke Rockhold, Lorenz Larkin and Ronny Markes on the up an up of the young careers this division is very ripe.

Also is it me or does 185lbs always seem the deepest outside the UFC for some reason? Atleast one of the deepest always.

A lot of guys I always have my eyes on outside the UFC in that division atleast.

185 is filled with 205 outcasts. Always had been. 205 is filled with killers. It's just the killer at the top is a mass murderer lol. Phone Post 3.0

We can finally Anderson in fights that might not have happened of he stayed champ. I'm sure a Bisping fight could sell now. Phone Post 3.0

CLINTK9 -
sincitydc - We can finally Anderson in fights that might not have happened of he stayed champ. I'm sure a Bisping fight could sell now. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson vs Diaz
That too. Make that shit happen. Phone Post 3.0