The MMA Conspiracy Hour New Episodes

Thanks @chilz
I don’t have or want a youtube account tho.

I don’t listen via phone, I don’t carry my phone at work.
Only small old MP3 players, so that is why I just download audio.

1 Like

Awesome I really appreciate the response. Who are some of your dream guests if you could get anyone on there?

Wow, the old fans live! TY guys appreciate it.

Im gonna talk to mike about uploading these episodes to the podcast outlets. we have several new segments about to hit, i am publishing an ADCC history segment that will be ongoing today. Thank you all for the interest.

Never saw the dead in Oregon, had tickets to shoreline in hand from the mail orders when my then wife told me jerry died. Saw like 90 shows, Hebron Ohio was the wildest, we used to hook up with these guys that were dental students that would bring 6 foot tubes of nitrus lol. Look for the Canadian flag with the bear in place of the maple leaf :wink:

Dream guests. Hmmm. Fedor, Sakuraba. We need translators for my dreams lol! I got a few of these done i like the obscure ones. I did one on one interviews with Onassis Parangao and Red Heard that I totally enjoyed. Eddie Alvarez and Masvidal, who i matchmade a lot for both, would be a lot of fun. I threw Eddie’s dad out of one of our shows lol and he forgave me…

2 Likes

Interesting note since someone pegged me as a deadhead lol.

11-12-1993 the date of the first UFC. Missed it, was at a Jerry Garcia Band show in NJ I think it was.

1 Like

Those would be some great ones. Translators are tough listens though lol. I’m trying not to be too annoying and hog the thread too much but I could fire off a lot more questions.

Just want to say I think it’s really important what you guys are doing with the Podcast. I’ve been on the outside looking in for a few decades now and you can tell when new people come in with no concept or context of the history of the sport or worse people try to rewrite history. By doing the Podcast you guys are preserving history right from the source and it is much appreciated.

4 Likes

I appreciate that, Chris, Mike and I kinda felt that right away, it is why we keep going.

Here is another LytesOut history segment just released, on ADCC

[Renzo Gracie and the ADCC 1998 (ADCC History 1)

4 Likes

Miguel,

Give this man a shoutout on the show.

3 Likes

will do, ty.

1 Like

Coleman told me that he is covering Japan with you guys soon

He told me that he is going to be brutally honest.

4 Likes

mark is always gold

1 Like

Going to put the other new series on ADCC History here as well. Fun for Tuesday -

1 Like

Enson Inoue joins the show to discuss the latest Sakakibara/Yakuza scandal

2 Likes

How does this story not even break the news cycle here

The biggest fight in the history of Japan is in jeopardy over mafia ties

Not a single article or mention of it on this site

WTF has happened to this place

3 Likes

That was one of the oldest rumors I remember reading about online and people discussing back during Pride Era, me and my cousin in early 2000s talked about Pride and it’s presidents connections to the Japanese Yakuza, how alot of their fights was fixed ahead of time because of this.

Side note when I went to Japan myself the first time, the Yakuza was something I was told not to discuss when I was being chauffeured around Tokyo, we ran into bunch tatted bald Japanese guys at Diver City Mall and Lady told us not to stare or look in their direction that they was Yakuza,I was like ok then.

1 Like

It’s a sign of the times in Japan. This was going to be the most viewed fight in combat sports this year by a landslide. Shockingly it’s not even on the American radar. Back in the days people would’ve stayed up on here through the night to watch/discuss this fight.

1 Like

This show needs Brian Frumps

Help us OP