The MMA Conspiracy Hour New Episodes

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m going to try to get Mike and Miguel on here.

1 Like

You had me at Conspiracy and Sean Strickland Controversy. Listening to it now thanks.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like Mike is right and it’s something personal. Sean shot his shot by sending Rose DMs then when it didn’t work out and he found out about Pat it was like the guy who hits on a girl who then turns around after getting rejected and lashes out. Except in this case when he lashed out it kind of shined a light on a grey area that people are not comfortable with or have inconsistent views on. It has become a fascinating MMA Storyline to me.

1 Like

Pat Barry was 30 years old dating a 17 year old.

Groomer

4 Likes

Interesting, I love conspiracies. Might have to give it a listen

Any chance to get these on podcast apps with Lytes Out episodes?

1 Like

I hope so
I don’t sit around watching videos

I prefer to download from desktop and listen on old MP3 player while I work

I will ask them to do it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Love listening these while working, so YT doesn’t work for me…

1 Like

If you pay for youtube red (9.99) you get rid of commercials. And you can download them. As well minimize the video and scroll your phone.

1 Like

Sounds like nonsense. Sean hit up a chick who’s been famously attached to the hip of her weirdo bf for the past decade+ And now Sean has sour grapes because she wouldn’t commit a high profile breakup to leave Pat to be with him?

Sounds like another rose simp trying to give Pat the benefit of the doubt.

Hey folks, Miguel here. Fire away lol, I am kinda surprised the Strickland talk is the only one getting talked about…

3 Likes

Hey Miguel, Long time listener first time caller here…. Big fan of the show and everyone. I am curious about your start in the NHB/MMA world. I know you have been a Matchmaker for Hook N Shoot and Bodog but I am curious how you went from traveling with The Dead to getting involved in combat sports.

Also are you guys going to get Jeff Osborne on the Lytes Out show? I am sure with your history that could be a good episode.

4 Likes

Well, lol Garcia died in 1995, and the buzz of live fights tops even the buzz of live muic, so i was hooked fast. I drove to Indiana 10 hours to hooknshoot and jeff needed a website… rest is history.

Jeff is definitely on the list, just that he has a comic arcade store that runs his life now and he doesnt usually have time.

3 Likes

Hi Miguel
I liked what I have watched so far in the first two episodes, I think there was some discussion about those in a different thread.

I mostly do audio only thru podcast apps, so I haven’t seen/heard all of MMA Conspiracy hour content yet. Wouldn’t mind if it was available in audio only on iTunes somehow.

Loving LytesOutPod, listened to every episode so far. I just started sharing the episodes on Reddit two days ago, I plan on posting one every couple of days to maybe get more eyes.on it…thousands of MMA fans lurk that site. My Matyushenko episode post has 9.7K views(not sure how many are bots though)

Thanks for all the content, I will shoot you fellas a lil cash sometime if you want.

PS I used to enjoy when the Dead played at Autzen Stadium in Eugene…what a scene that was…U ever go to a Dead Concert there?

3 Likes