The Moose is Loose

To all the old school UGers.... I'm back and missed all your profanity-laden, romoshop-laced "discussions".  I have 11 years of threads to catch up on, so talk amongst yourselves....  - MooseKnuckle

Head to the OG

'Post a pic that is never not funny'

'Black people twitter'

Enjoy

Welcome back

Moose Knuckle - 

To all the old school UGers.... I'm back and missed all your profanity-laden, romoshop-laced "discussions".  I have 11 years of threads to catch up on, so talk amongst yourselves....  - MooseKnuckle

CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 

Savage.

BringBackGoldy - 
CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 

Savage.

lol - Ahhhh, it's good to be back.

Moose Knuckle - 
BringBackGoldy - 
CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 

Savage.

#RayElbeRobbedMooseKnuckle

#JusticeForMooseKnuckle

Do you think Ripoff Ray the T-shirt Charlatan will show his face in here?

CRE - 
Moose Knuckle - 

lol!

CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 
BringBackGoldy - 
CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 

Savage.

ha that was a good one LOL

Xxxtra_4skin -

What the story behind this? 

Dugs95 -
Xxxtra_4skin -

What the story behind this? 

Look up the Phil Baroni Romochallenge thread, particularly the last page.

lol

CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 
BringBackGoldy - 
CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 

Savage.

So weird that in an instant, Jannetty's wrestling career was basically over (he kept going, but come on, let's be serious) and Michael's took off towards the top. 

CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 
BringBackGoldy - 
CRE -
Moose Knuckle - 

Savage.

Brings back some memories. Holy shit.