The most exciting non rematch for JBJ

If Cormier beats Mir then comes to the UFC and is good for the cut which a lot of people think he is capable of is he the most exciting fresh matchup for JBJ?

With rematches looking more likely for Jon at this point in time to me only Cormier Gustaffson and Glover seem good to me,
Maybe Chael if he got a 205 win. Phone Post

DC wont cut, he wont make 205, its already been established he struggles with big weight cuts now, he's past his wrestling days where it was normal procedure. To me right now the only guys with the tools to test bones that he hasnt yet fought are gustaffson, phil davis and glover, but id still like to see gusta and davis develop their game a little bit more, theres no rush. Phone Post

PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE JBJ FIGHT:

mousasi

gufstafsson

king mo

roger gracie

he'd probably win them all, but id like to see them.

Nexuscrawlers -  PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE JBJ FIGHT:

mousasi

gufstafsson

king mo

roger gracie

LOL @ Roger Gracie. The rest I agree with.

I don't think that we'll see DC cut because there's no way that his buddy Cain is going to beat Dos Santos. He might actually get a title shot at HW sometime next year. I don't know why Dana was so adamant about Cormier moving down. JDS doesn't have that much competition. Currently, there's Cain, Overroid, possibly a Werdum rematch (the same Werdum that Junior obliterated in one round) and.....?

If DC does decided to move down and can make 205 without any health problems, then that's an extremely tough fight for Jones.

mousasi

gufstafsson

king mo

roger gracie

Mousasi Tools JBJ, JBJ beasts gustaffson, King MO wrecks jbj and jbj kills roger gracie.  

Lol at Chael and Roger Gracie against Jbj. Phone Post

All in all I think Roger is not ready for JBJ.

Glover is interesting see what happens with Page. Phone Post

TheMessiah - Lol at Chael and Roger Gracie against Jbj. Phone Post

Wouldn't say Chael would be the favourite but the UFC would do it. Phone Post

Phisher -
mousasi
gufstafsson
king mo
roger gracie

I don't think that we'll see DC cut because there's no way that his buddy Cain is going to beat Dos Santos. He might actually get a title shot at HW sometime next year. I don't know why Dana was so adamant about Cormier moving down. JDS doesn't have that much competition. Currently, there's Cain, Overroid, possibly a Werdum rematch (the same Werdum that Junior obliterated in one round) and.....?

If DC does decided to move down and can make 205 without any health problems, then that's an extremely tough fight for Jones.

Well, I don't think Roger would do well, but stylistically, id like to see the fight. Phone Post

Definitely Gustafsson, Mousasi or King Mo.

Outside of that maybe with a few big wins, Texeira or Jimmo

Thiago silva if he could work his way up again. Phone Post

J2S or Cain

I'm interested in Jon vs Phil Davis but it just seems he needs a bit longer to round his game up and get big fight W's Phone Post

Phisher -
mousasi
gufstafsson
king mo
roger gracie

Well Bones and JDS don't have many people to fight anyway so DC would benefit either division. Phone Post

Jones would make Gustafson and Davis look like they were stepping into the cage for the first time. The only challenge for Jones is at HW.

Moosaucey has zero chance. People still swing on this guys nuts? Imagine his fight with King Mo.

Got it in your mind?

Now, think what JBJ would do to him?

Scary huh? Phone Post