The most noticable thing after every Fedor fight

is the that the noobs on this board just keep getting worse and worse.

I find it amusing. :)

"Kimbo would kill Fedor!" - UG Noobs

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - 
IrishRottie - 
ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - kimbo would not kill fedor, but lesnar, carwin, mir, valasquez, dos santos, anderson silva, lyoto machida would

you are everything thats wrong with this forum.

in other words, this forum does not like the truth

In other words, this forum does not like you!

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - kimbo would not kill fedor, but lesnar, carwin, mir, valasquez, dos santos, anderson silva, lyoto machida would

What an idiotic statement

For your viewing pleasure

.38 second mark if you wanna skip a highlight

If by dodged you mean refused to breach his conract with m-1 global than you'd be correct.

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - what does bj penn have to do with this

Well, I thought you might know who he is seeing as how he fights in the UFC now.

Frank Mir says Fedor is the best

BJ Penn says Fedor is the best

Anderson silva says Fedor would beat him

George St. Pierre says Fedor is the best

Jake Shields says Fedor is the best

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua says Fedor is the best

Bas Rutten says Fedor is the best

Randy Couture says Fedor is the best

I say Fedor is the best

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter says he isn't

ToWeakToBeAthinker may be an even better screen name

Or how about  DanaWhitesjizzdrinker

A) bj is like a little kid around fedor !
B) that vid with fedor laughing @ dana is class !

Watching Fedor is like watching Michael Jordan in his prime. You expect him to win and are waiting for him to drop the hammer on the poor fucker across from him. I can't say that for any other fighter. Dude is the best.

MickColins -  Watching Fedor is like watching Michael Jordan in his prime. You expect him to win and are waiting for him to drop the hammer on the poor fucker across from him. I can't say that for any other fighter. Dude is the best.

yes

brock would kill him and fedor would beat that etc. Doesnt it bore you? Wtf is wrong with you people? Actually, anybody could beat anybody. It's about who has the odds in his favor and is more likely to win.

toodumbtobealivestill is at it again i see.

sparkuri - var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/J6V5Pf1sR5M&hl=en&fs=1&", "postVideo-28027732-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-28027732");

What an idiotic statement

For your viewing pleasure

Great video. 3 of my favourite fighters.