Or Bare Knuckle

1 Like

Knockout Win GIF by DAZN

1 Like

anthony-joshua-francis-ngannou
francis-ngannou-anthony-joshua

1 Like

francis-ngannou-anthony-joshua (1)

The Natural knows a thing or two about rubbing it the right way so I’ll take his word for it.

1 Like

PFL got played. Simple.

90% of his value to any promoter got flushed down the shitter within the space of 5 minutes when he got in there with Joshua and made to look like a joke. Now IF he ever fights for them they’re contractually obligated to pay his OPPONENT a minimum of 2 million and him fuck knows what.

2 Likes

I’m still really angry about this!! Not that Ngannou lost but his gameplan…if there was one!

He impressed everyone against Fury and remained calm and composed given his inexperience.

But he didn’t appear to have any game plan against Joshua and spammed lead hooks that all missed, then kept walking into right hands!

I thought he’d box Fury than fight for the PFL title. What “rubs” him wrong with that?

Since he’s lost badly to Joshua. So IF he can make bank fighting in MMA… why not?

I actually liked that in the lead in to the Joshua bout, he was repping MMA hard.

I’m going to guess it has to do with having a game plan for Fury knowing he was facing one of the greatest modern HW champs, while Fury took it lightly thinking it would be a cake walk.

This made Francis look better than he should have looked and gave him a dangerous confidence boost maybe causing him to be the one to take his next fight more lightly while Joshua was sure to be well prepared after seeing Fury and not wanting to be made to look bad himself. This made that fight look how everyone expected the first one to look.

Just a thought. Who knows really.

1 Like