The new "look" of the UFC

What do you guys think of it?

The new round clocks, reebok, live performances, and the editing of the whole card in general.

For me, I was pretty hyped from start to finish on the whole main card, visually and performance wise it was truly something special. Phone Post 3.0

felt like it took a tiny bit of individualism out of it. But also way more professional

Except the PPV intro song - remixed 'Take the Pain' is still 'Take the Pain'. But they're learning

It was kind of like making out with your girlfriends sister.

Looks like her, sounds like her but, acts like her and yet new, different somehow just a little more exciting!! Phone Post 3.0

The pre-title fights video projection onto the octagon was epic. The look of the product is very clean and a big improvement on previous graphics. The designs of the kit will hopefully evolve with time. Phone Post 3.0

I liked it. Phone Post 3.0

Everything was great besides the intro song remix. Phone Post 3.0

Thought it looked decent. Phone Post 3.0

Big improvement visually, but while it looks good it lacks identity and personality. Sleek, but kind of generic looking. Too much moving elements in the graphics, and the background music was atrocious. All in all prodessional looking and a huge step up from the embarassment they used to have. The Reebok gear still looks like a joke though. Phone Post 3.0

The whole thing was very slick and nice graphics wise and uniform wise etc but I was a bit disappointed they took away the shit hot opening with the stadium being built around the fighters knocking each others shite in. Thought that was very cool. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't hear the intro, is the song up on YouTube yet?

I didn't care for the new round clocks, but I can live with it.

Also, fight kits looked much better last night than during that god awful fashion show

The graphics and production values have definitely been improved. Those uniforms for the corner are a bit shit though.

I gotta agree it looked more professional, although...the octagon seems messy in comparisson to the fighters.. I'd rather they have more personalised fight gear and the octagon is cleaner..

GOATherder - I gotta agree it looked more professional, although...the octagon seems messy in comparisson to the fighters.. I'd rather they have more personalised fight gear and the octagon is cleaner..
I thought the same thing mate. Everything looks pretty slick now and then the stupid floor is covered in stickers. Wish they cud find a way to generate that sponsor revenue whilst taking those tacky fuckin decals off the ground. Phone Post 3.0