The Notorious series starts Tonight

The Sultan -
bonersaurus - http://youtu.be/ceCW57lrs7I Phone Post 3.0

That's the old documentary....Is there a vid of the series this thread is about?

this This THIS Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

The most popular thing on RTE player right now. Impressive, will watch later.

hedfunk - The most popular thing on RTE player right now. Impressive, will watch later.
Must not be able to watch on the iphun Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Conor's sister is Bangin! Damn.

Would love to watch but "not available in your region"...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gu6n7_conor-mcgregor-the-notorious-2014_sport

jaydub - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gu6n7_conor-mcgregor-the-notorious-2014_sport

That's the original documentary we made, that followed him between up til just after Max Holloway fight

Anyone having problems, Hola add-on installed in Firefox seems to be working for nearly everyone

rte.ie/player

Simen - 
GarlicSenior - "The UFC never promotes the fighters!!"

"The UFC is shoving Conor McGregor down our throats!!"

-The UG
I am one of those that wanted the ufc to promote their fighters more. But i dont understand this strategy of putting all their efforts behind promoting just two of them as being so superior to the rest, in Conor and Ronda. It seems very short sighted, like everything the ufc does. Its going to be difficult to create credible and compelling matchups when you are constantly telling your audience that one fighter is way above everyone else. There is also the risk of losing your credibility if the fighter gets exposed. I think alot of fans also feels there is over exposure to these fighters, especially when there is nothing of substance in the way they are being promoted but only repetitive, scripted and shallow hyperbole. What makes it even worse in the case of Conor, is that alot of people feel that there are other fighters more deserving of the praise, attention and favouritism he is getting from the ufc. Personally i think it is disgraceful and disrespectful towards Aldo who has been a great champion for them for years. But i guess now that Dana has been removed from the spotlight he has to live vicariously through Conor instead. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously everything they're doing with Conor is working though. His last fight was the most viewed FS1 fight ever. People that know nothing about MMA are starting to know about him. And the only people complaining about favoritism are the people on the UG (they'd rather Jose clean out the division 2 times and rematch everybody rather than get a fresh matchup), casual fans don't care.

A guy who took the least exciting division and made it one of the most interesting ones overnight, is getting people into the sport and backing up his talk by putting top opponents on their ass in exciting fashion and you guys wanna complain? What more could you ask for?

the site is saying there is no content.

GarlicSenior -
Simen - 

-The UG
I am one of those that wanted the ufc to promote their fighters more. But i dont understand this strategy of putting all their efforts behind promoting just two of them as being so superior to the rest, in Conor and Ronda. It seems very short sighted, like everything the ufc does. Its going to be difficult to create credible and compelling matchups when you are constantly telling your audience that one fighter is way above everyone else. There is also the risk of losing your credibility if the fighter gets exposed. I think alot of fans also feels there is over exposure to these fighters, especially when there is nothing of substance in the way they are being promoted but only repetitive, scripted and shallow hyperbole. What makes it even worse in the case of Conor, is that alot of people feel that there are other fighters more deserving of the praise, attention and favouritism he is getting from the ufc. Personally i think it is disgraceful and disrespectful towards Aldo who has been a great champion for them for years. But i guess now that Dana has been removed from the spotlight he has to live vicariously through Conor instead. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously everything they're doing with Conor is working though. His last fight was the most viewed FS1 fight ever. People that know nothing about MMA are starting to know about him. And the only people complaining about favoritism are the people on the UG (they'd rather Jose clean out the division 2 times and rematch everybody rather than get a fresh matchup), casual fans don't care.

A guy who took the least exciting division and made it one of the most interesting ones overnight, is getting people into the sport and backing up his talk by putting top opponents on their ass in exciting fashion and you guys wanna complain? What more could you ask for?
I was put off by him at first but after the Poirier fight he earned my respect because I respect Dustin so much.

Was really blown away that Conor was able to do that to him. Phone Post 3.0

jaydub - the site is saying there is no content.
Agree I dunno wtf Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSenior -
Simen - 

-The UG

Right? These guys would find a reason to complain if Meisha Tate came on here and posted nudes with "I love the UG" written on her ass... It's pretty annoying Phone Post 3.0

It's a classic case of haters gonna hate imo

One thing people overlook is that most fighters do not feel comfortable dealing with press or these countdown shows. Ufc can only build you up so much. The rest is guys doing interviews all day, interacting with fans, doing ufc appearances, fan expos.

Conor has done all that and has major networks wanting to get quotes from him.

Chael told story of Kos not wanting to do any appearances the ufc asked him to do. They finally stopped calling him. He mentioned that he wanted to do fan expo but wasn't invited. He gets to show up and fight without distractions. Is that ufc fault? Phone Post 3.0

Sneak Peak at episode 2 which airs on Monday 2nd Feb, rte.ie/live

http://severemma.com/2015/01/video-sneak-peak-at-episode-2-of-our-new-conor-mcgregor-documentary-series/

Episode 2 airs tomorrow (Monday) at 10pm GMT/5pm ET

rte.ie/live or 30 minutes after it finishes airing on rte.ie/player

If outside Ireland, use Firefox with add-on Hola (proxy) set to Ireland

Another sneak peak, this time featuring Jon Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyLC3noC1c