The real number one p4p...

Pancake Syrup Ali -

If he was fighting at 170 or higher people would be all over him but he doesn't get the love because he fights in a "small" division 

Sad but true. Queue Metallica song. Phone Post

AlbertEinstein - I'm talking most skilled. Maybe he hasn't cleaned out the division as much as your GSP. But he's a better fighter p4p. Phone Post

This is just stupid. GSP is more well rounded and skilled than Aldo. Phone Post

omlet de fromage -
AlbertEinstein - I'm talking most skilled. Maybe he hasn't cleaned out the division as much as your GSP. But he's a better fighter p4p. Phone Post

This is just stupid. GSP is more well rounded and skilled than Aldo. Phone Post

And what would lead you to this conclusion? Aldo has better bjj and is better standing. I admit gsp is the better wrestler but Aldo's defensive wrestling is very underestimated. Phone Post

Gsp may very well be the better mma round point scorer. But by far Aldo is the Bergey fighter IMO. Phone Post

Ugh better. Stupid phone Phone Post

I still think Anderson may be the best fighter, but I do think Aldo is better than GSP and Jones. You have to nitpick though, they're all just about as good as it gets. Phone Post

I'm sorry, but Jon Jones is winning with ease more than anyone. Phone Post 3.0

MikeHunt36 - I'm sorry, but Jon Jones is winning with ease more than anyone. Phone Post 3.0

I can understand this point of view. Jones has looked unstoppable (But so has Aldo). And if he beats Gustafsson, then he is #1 in my book, unless Aldo also beats Henderson. Then it's still close.

But people that act like Jose Aldo isn't even in contention, well... they just look stupid.

But I have thought that Aldo was top 3 p4p for about 3 or 4 years now. I think he deserves his due. He never seems to get the respect he should from the UG. Nobody really talks about him.

AlbertEinstein -
MikeHunt36 - I'm sorry, but Jon Jones is winning with ease more than anyone. Phone Post 3.0

I can understand this point of view. Jones has looked unstoppable (But so has Aldo). And if he beats Gustafsson, then he is #1 in my book, unless Aldo also beats Henderson. Then it's still close.

But people that act like Jose Aldo isn't even in contention, well... they just look stupid.
I'm a Aldo fan but he has looked like he could be beat when he gasses after the second round. I haven't seen that with Jones. Phone Post 3.0