The real number one p4p...

Is José Aldo. Idk why he didn't get more love from the UG. Phone Post

No. Phone Post

I'm talking most skilled. Maybe he hasn't cleaned out the division as much as your GSP. But he's a better fighter p4p. Phone Post

2 is Jon Jones, who may be number one soon. Phone Post

"if José Aldo was 185 I'd retire."

Anderson Silva Phone Post

Aldo will move to 155 soon and will make a huge jump. Phone Post 3.0

agreed. has been for awhile. guy has a ton of fights too.

He needs an even crazier streak to be #1 because of his overa quality of oppenents. If he gets the 155 title thats different story. he automatically becomes # 1 no doubt

If he fights Bendo that's a tough test. He belongs on the p4p list as well IMO. Bendo is another fighter that's underrated on the UG. Phone Post

Lobo8 - He needs an even crazier streak to be #1 because of his overa quality of oppenents. If he gets the 155 title thats different story. he automatically becomes # 1 no doubt

I don't look at P4P with "streak" playing as Mich of a factor, but you do realize he hasn't lost in like 5 years or more right? Phone Post

Your boy Cub Swanson has been tearing shit up. Oh what's that?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ycxnFyNX1qfrkf9o4_250.gif Phone Post

aldo has fought the most highly skilled dudes out of anyone champ. arguing is just dumb. he ko'd cub while the bell was still ringing. mike brown was unbeatable. florian had done well in three weight divisions and had nothing for aldo. he has a 15 fight win streak, only one loss. he is arguably better than fedor ever was, and there is no close 2nd.

Speaking of... I can't wait to see him and korean zombie! Phone Post

I agree.

You know what? I honestly can not argue against this, I actually agree. Phone Post

Weidman_wild_each_it - aldo has fought the most highly skilled dudes out of anyone champ. arguing is just dumb. he ko'd cub while the bell was still ringing. mike brown was unbeatable. florian had done well in three weight divisions and had nothing for aldo. he has a 15 fight win streak, only one loss. he is arguably better than fedor ever was, and there is no close 2nd.

he also beat the guy who beat the 155 GOAT 2x, and fought for the 155 belt 6x. who has beat the champ above them besides aldo?

wouldn't not change the outcome at 155, except maybe aldo beats him worse.

AlbertEinstein - Is José Aldo. Idk why he didn't get more love from the UG. Phone Post

I agree!!! He will be 155 champ soon. Phone Post

Big fan of Aldo, but no.

If he was fighting at 170 or higher people would be all over him but he doesn't get the love because he fights in a "small" division 

Danny BonnaDouchey - Jon Jones hasn't even knocked anybody out. Fuck that stupid piece of shit. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Lolololololol hater Phone Post