The REAL reason Cain Velasquez was not released!

The REAL reason Cain Velasquez was not released from jail: SHOCKING details!!!

Title tribute to “Jesse on Fire” :fire:

Cliffs?

6 Likes

psh GIF

5 Likes

No idea who this guy is, but he says at Cain’s bond hearing, Cain told the judge he is going to kill the guy if they release him

6 Likes

Lol, might want to keep that part to yourself for the bond hearing

10 Likes

Right?? How bizarre is that, I can see no benefit to saying that other than this being a ruse and him ACTUALLY being after someone already in the pokey. That’d be some movie shit.

2 Likes

He is the co-host of the Lytes Out Podcast ( with Chris Lytle) and seems like a dude who knows his MMA shit.

Here’s more about him, if interested:

But yeah, sad to say but, Cain is fuck’d up.

2 Likes

For sure, it’s a crazy situation all around.

And thanks, I’ve seen that podcast mentioned before but haven’t been able to check it out. Will give it a listen

1 Like

This came out weeks ago.

In my interview with him yes. 8 days ago to be exact.

1 Like

I don’t understand why any of these guys would live in California. Rogan was smart to move.

California is the pedo capital of the US.

4 Likes

Lol. It was discussed in here after Garagos showed up in court for the first time (the second bail hearing that was on a monday. People were complaining about how the superstar lawyer wasn’t getting Cain out on bail and thats when i heard about them having so much trouble because Cain had said this at the first bail hearing before Garagos was onboard. The threads are on here from last month but i guess im just imagining all this because YOU brokw the atory 8 days ago. Jesus Christ, the ego on you. :roll_eyes:

Interesting… according to a few sites I’ve seen as of 2019 CA wasn’t even in the top 10.

1 Like

Shut up troll.

Oregon has the most sex offenders per capita with 679 sex offenders per 100,000 residents. Arkansas is close behind with just under 550 offenders per 100,000 residents.

Our data found that the states with the highest number of offenders per capita are as follows:

1. Oregon
  2. Arkansas
  3. Delaware
  4. Michigan
  5. Tennessee
  6. Wisconsin
  7. South Dakota
  8. Wyoming
  9. Kansas
  10. Texas
2 Likes

Those list don’t account for the fact that pedos are protected in California.

3 Likes

John Candy Reaction GIF

I didn’t break the story. Mike Davis broke it.

Garbage stats leaving out the illegals and covering shit up.

The little brown people LOVE their kid diddling. Its prominent in black communities also but south of the border folks are kings of it.

Yet southern states have legal consent younger then CA. Makes sense lol.

2 Likes

Really? Then how were we talking about it on here a month ago???