the reason why Bas retired

2 words,

kevin randleman

bad knees imo

i knew it!

just watching the bas and randleman fight

bas got the beat down from kevin big time

and then big jon said he gave bas the win because of some pity elbows bas thew from inside his guard.

shame.

Kevin did win.

LOL@Warpath looking romo'd into the pic!

Jesus, Bas' knee looks just like the dislocated knee that Hess got a few weeks ago. No wonder Bas had to retire.

Warpath vs War Machine...loser leaves MMA.

wow, just watched that fight.
Kevin got robbed imo.

SKARHEAD - Kevin did win.

yup

gorss @ bas knee

I think decisions like those are completely necessary and would help MMA out a lot today. It would force the guys in top position to actually do something with their positions instead of riding out decisions.

wow 18-18 record for warpath lolz

Biizz - I think decisions like those are completely necessary and would help MMA out a lot today. It would force the guys in top position to actually do something with their positions instead of riding out decisions.

roids vs technique

Bas could have been in the mix for a few more years. but that pic of his knee is a pretty normal still shot when throwing a kick-there is a lot of dynamic stress there. google it.

yeah it's a toss up between

a. getting beat down into retirement.

b. or gimp knees.

Even Bas admitted Kevin won the fight, to Kevin. Ugh,it's painful to look at his knee in that shot. MMA really takes it's toll on the body,in training and in the ring.

He's said multiple times that he'd ake a comeback if his knees were fixed, but he claims to have NO cartilage whatsoever in them.

VTFD

mr nemo - Even Bas admitted Kevin won the fight, to Kevin. Ugh,it's painful to look at his knee in that shot. MMA really takes it's toll on the body,in training and in the ring.

That should be the other way around. Kevin admitted to Bas that he'd been knocked out.

I always thought Bas won that fight and I am still of the same opinion.