The Return of the Korean Bulldozer

Coming off of his Fight Of The Night vs Tokudome in UFC TUF China Finale, The Korean Bulldozer Yui Chul Nam is back!!!  He will be welcoming the return of UFC Vet Phillipe Nover (Philipino GSP-Dana) at UFC Philipines this weekend.  

Just like his nickname Chul Nam goes straight in like a BullDozer, this fight will be  Fireworks!!! 

Highlights

It's all a matter of time 

KTT

KBD!! Phone Post 3.0

Nover is going to kill this guy. The fight won't even be competitive Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - Nover is going to kill this guy. The fight won't even be competitive Phone Post 3.0
Appropriate screen name Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - Nover is going to kill this guy. The fight won't even be competitive Phone Post 3.0
I hope your right. He looks like a best tho. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - Nover is going to kill this guy. The fight won't even be competitive Phone Post 3.0

You truly are the aforementioned

Nam actually has a lot of tools in his standup arsenal -he just never uses them. His go-for-broke, wild, overhand right slinging style, seems to be an extreme liability when it comes to the technical standup of many lightweights.

That being said Nover has nothing for Nam IMHO. Nam will blow through him like Choi Yeong Gwang. Phone Post 3.0

His stank breaf routine at the pre fight stare down would irritate the shit out of me.  

Morgz - 

His stank breaf routine at the pre fight stare down would irritate the shit out of me.  

A bulldozer's exhaust doesn't care where it releases it's carbon 

ChokedByRockholdsDragon -
Fuck off. I'm bumping this thread after Nover TKO's him from punches on top. If you think Nover is the same guy who lost his fights during his last stint in the UFC you are dead wrong.

I order all the ring of combat fights on my computer and he has looked really good. He's def not the same guy who got cut. He looks like he still has some holes but that guy is not good enough to expose them. I'm bumping this thread after Nover throws him a beating Phone Post 3.0

5 o clock shadow - Nam actually has a lot of tools in his standup arsenal -he just never uses them. His go-for-broke, wild, overhand right slinging style, seems to be an extreme liability when it comes to the technical standup of many lightweights.

That being said Nover has nothing for Nam IMHO. Nam will blow through him like Choi Yeong Gwang. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with your first paragraph but not your second Phone Post 3.0

Whats happening with the korean zombie haven't heard about him for ages Phone Post 3.0

Military duty iirc Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
ChokedByRockholdsDragon -
Fuck off. I'm bumping this thread after Nover TKO's him from punches on top. If you think Nover is the same guy who lost his fights during his last stint in the UFC you are dead wrong.

I order all the ring of combat fights on my computer and he has looked really good. He's def not the same guy who got cut. He looks like he still has some holes but that guy is not good enough to expose them. I'm bumping this thread after Nover throws him a beating Phone Post 3.0
Cry me a river Phone Post 3.0

KTT Phone Post 3.0

Wow what a robbery!! Phone Post 3.0