The Rock is a sweetheart

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome.

Now I have to root for this guy in UFC.

3 Likes

Me too. He seems like a real sweetheart

3 Likes

Good thing he had cameras with him to document his good natured act for social media.

10 Likes

Plot twist, the fridge was full of tren and hgh.

3 Likes

Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

He came across like a dickweed on opie and anthony, but the way they were professional in front of him then assholes when he was gone was a huge pussy move.

1 Like

That was so heartfelt. I’m not crying you’re crying

1 Like

Toughen up before Barry calls you a sweetheart.

2 Likes

It’s okay sweetheart

1 Like

You have to hand it to The Rock, he is in PR mode 24/7. He is probably in PR mode even when having a monologue with himself in his mind in.

Only on a rare occasion has he dropped the mask.

And it’s always hilarious when someone like that makes a mistake and has to course correct themselves.

This is why the movie I liked him the most in was Pain & Gain (2013). He was probably more real in that movie than in real life.

4 Likes

Grew his tequila company to 3.5bn. Pretty amazing really

Yeah, just the way of the world now.

This one isn’t as bad as many. If some famous person can leverage views to help someone even though they could afford to help with monetizing it, so be it. Still better than doing nothing at all.

I’m sure the guy with a house now doesn’t give a shit that he was leveraged for clicks.

1 Like

Exactly…if you are broke and someone gifts you a house in your permanent city for likes, you…your sons and your grandsons should be giving that person likes forever.

Just because you can help someone doesn’t mean you have to.

2 Likes