The Scott Bessac Lytes out podcast about the lion’s den

link? i just got finished reading his ama thread. lion came out at some points.

I Love You Fun GIF by DreamWorks Animation

3 Likes

UG or Reddit? Def want to read that dude holds nothing back. But has an ego for sure so not sure what to take w a grain a salt

he did an AMA here and refused to answer questions, several questions. Not even sure this is worth a listen.

He didn’t seem to hold back on the podcast.

1 Like

The guy above you got upset because Scott wouldn’t get specific about the sexual assault stuff. He trolled throughout the thread.

2 Likes

Faggot, leave. I understand you desperately want attention, but quit being a faggot in every lions den thread. Again, no one is impressed with you, you are just acting and look like a little faggot.

Up Simba,up big cat.

Bob sham was a creepy predator that used his position of power over these kids to creepily prey on and probably stuck some things where they didnt belong as well. Would love to hear more Lions Den stories. Frank and Ken would never cop to any of this, but im sure there are others stories that line up w Scotts here

The podcast was different than the AMA

The shit that he said about Frank was crazy

3 Likes

Fresh out of folsom prison.

lol what a way with words

i have read a few posts in the ama thread, this is one of those things you have to listen to, but will damage you real good. will post thoughts once ive had a moment to listen

1 Like

Maybe i’m just a boring guy that’s never done time… But what i’m gathering from some of Scotts info is the insinuation that Franks ass was possibly pussy meat for guys in jail?? Long hair, tattood lady on his ass, etc

Scott provided one of the best interviews ever in mma. I have followed the podcast since its inception.

Get this guy a steak dinner & drinks for round two… Pay him the money Krazy Horse wants to just spill all the nasty tea

Scott said a lot with very few words

In prison the feather tattoo on a foot means you are “light” on your feet

Tattoo on ass

• helps your partner out his mind somewhere else

Walking anywhere in the yard he wants

• nicest piece of ass in the jail and flaunting his goods

Bro, that shot was insane

3 Likes

Thanks for coming back and clarifying. Yeah the Delucia podcast was great too.

3 Likes

@LytesOutPodcast

Wish you’d stick around. You’re a part of MMA history and you’ve got some awesome stories.

1 Like

Edited.