Scott Bessac OG MMA/Lion’s Den AMA

Show me what questions I have not answered cuz there are a shit load of them
I’m trying to so point me to what I’ve missed

I did the first one. Ken told me I’d be running the Lion’s Den in his absence and the Japanese were all hyped that I was his protégé. So we went a full straight 1 hour n jump in. It was fucking a nightmare having never wrestled or been on my back in the streets I have no problem admitting he completely and viciously fucked my world up. I couldn’t walk for a week had to crawl. Then vernon,noah,James Matthews,John,Mikey Ballesteros and frank. Than I started doing it than vernon. In the beginning there was no squats or push ups or anything you stretched out and fought. For 30mins you got knocked out, tapped out a ND chocked unconscious but as long as you didn’t quit you became a Lion’s den fighter. For awhile with guy,Zane Frazier,Roland Payne, the chief instructor from Hickson’s dojo in Torrance and other guys it stayed the same. But either Bob or Ken decided that only cavemen were making it in so by the time Jerry, pete and the new guys they changed the whole getting jumped in process.

3 Likes

No, based on this post and your next two, you never turned pro because you’re a bitch who makes excuses, and you have no skills. You’re in your mid 40s and you talk like this? Really?

4 Likes

Thanks brother from another mother. I have always found it quite amusing guys like that guy never and I mean never I talked to me face to face like that. Everybody can have their opinion about my pro record whether they know that real facts or not. But in the game the thing I saw in their eyes was pure fear for what was without question unfolding. The more they talk in the bitter end the more they bargain,plead and cry. A Strange dichotomy

5 Likes

Have you been in fights while your hair was long and was your hair used against you?

Bas in the cage or ring was a stone cold killer. At after parties you spent most your time trying not to completely lose your shit in a room full of people cuz bas would not stop busting jokes. He was hilarious, humble and just a great guy that you always treasured the moments just listening to his crazy sense of humor.

8 Likes

No Ken’s hair was long and cut it I won’t so for about a month he held me to the mat by my hair til finally I was okay fuck I get it and cut it

1 Like

You are already missing half your brain, son, I suggest maybe trying to keep the other half intact.

This is an ASK ME ANYTHING yet you are not answering more than half the questions. You aren’t a celebrity and probably don’t have a pot to piss in.

If you have a problem with anyone, it should be shamrock who painted you as a little bitch and a moron. Shamrock himself said she was a slut, and I asked you a simple question about the book that HE WROTE.

I’ve read Ken and Frank’s books Frank said when he was jumped in he had both of his knees torn and surgeries on them. I always thought that sounded like a bad way to start a team of fighters home you want to win under your name. With fresh ACL surgeries that’s not good it’s not an advantage in a fight

3 Likes

OH LOOK OUT EVERYONE! HE’S A BRAVE VIKING WARRIOR!!! He’s SO tense from the BATTLE!

Meanwhile looking like cheech N chong baby. You aren’t a viking, you are a washed up idiot riding Ken’s coattails, punk. Shave the molestache and get in therapy you 1990’s has-been retard

You realize you only make yourself look like a clown, which is for our entertainment, right? we have you crying like a little girl with a skinned knee. And on Thanksgiving, lol.

2 Likes

William, how dare you respect this VIKING WARRIOR!!! He has sailed the mean seas, planted his crops, and is now looking to beat up kids on the internet!

ALL HAIL Ragnar the half brained retard!

Huge mistake your making. Ken said what did for a vindictive reason. Don’t give a fuck about what Ken said about Tina. And a pot to piss in. I brand a brand new c ompletely paid off house,two muscle cars and more stacks then you could even count life is good. Did a hell of alot more then fight. Dhow me what I haven’t answered. And trying to put me down by what you read is childish and amusing

I hope someday you grow up. Have a nice day and a good life

5 Likes

A pro fighter who is literally one of the pioneers of MMA in the US comes on here to graciously answer questions and some guys try to belittle him and talk shit to him. This is why we can’t have nice things here.

9 Likes

This thread is now closed. I really enjoyed talking to the real fans and fighters. It was nice to hear questions that I could answer that never had been. But some guys on here are in need of seriously psychological help and support. It’s to bad that you have such low self esteem and feel so worthless that you have to lash out to feel better. I hope you get the help you need. Thank you everyone it was a pleasure to be in your company for a time and keep being the wonderful people that you are. Scott Bessac

16 Likes

Thank you! I’ve met Bas a couple of times and he seems like the nicest guy ever.
A stone cold killer in fights, yes.

1 Like

You’re a cunt.

5 Likes

You can’t put that clown on ignore but I understand you not wanting to deal with it.

Its that fucking faggot, hillbo the bitch. Same posting style and everything. Never fought because he watched bjj guys, lol. No wonder he has no confidence as a man, complete yellow bellied coward.

Thanks Scott, for your contribution.

4 Likes