The (short) list of guys that can give Jones probs

I have zero interest in seeing a LHW fight a MW

I don't care if the LHW is 45-0 and the MW is 45-0

The fighter who can give Jones a hellava lotta trouble would be Henderson. Last night we saw, for the first time, Jones having to "think" a little. Yes Machidas counter-striking skills made him think and at one point Machida looked really good (and yes, I saw what happened after that)

Henderson would also give Jones something to "think about" ....well actually, a couple things....His wrestling and his right hand. I think Hendo would put him on his back and be able to keep him there. I think if or when Jones gets back up again, Hendo could land a bomb and leave the cage with that gold belt.

By far, I think Hendo has all the right tools to offer Jones the fight of his life. I can see Dan being champ.

You nearly had me. Up until the " I think Hendo would put him on his back and be able to keep him there." point....

I lol'd....

Either you're trolling for shits and giggles or you're retarded.....

Either way, well done for making me chuckle you crazy bastard x x x Phone Post

skooter -

. I think Hendo would put him on his back and be able to keep him there. I think if or when Jones gets back up again, Hendo could land a bomb and leave the cage with that gold belt.

LOFL...stop posting

Thiago Silva

Chael Sonnen

Stephan Bonnar Phone Post

Fuck you skooter. You donā€™t just get to take back what you said about Hendo.

Good 10+yr bump

Thereā€™s an up and comer named Alexander Gufstason thatā€™s a beast, if they ever fight heā€™ll beat Jones but get robbed by the judges.

1 Like

There is a 18year old called JiÅ™Ć­ ProchĆ”zka that would make a good fight

Does everyone forget what DC did to Hendo. What the fuck would Jones do to him.

2 Likes

Shit, just realised this post was origionally from 2011

1 Like

I donā€™t give a fuck what happens. I just want to see Jones fight:

2 Likes

^For what, so they can give him special treatment as he ā€œfightsā€ and doesnā€™t do anything like they do Israel?

Hendo may have had a chane if UFC 151 had happened.

Sometimes in life you do better when on roll or a streak and your in the zone, which he was for a moment there. He was a 4-0 streak winning SF LHW Belt, KOā€™ing Fedor, and beating Shogun in a war. He was high on himself, feeling good and the h-bomb was blasting fools. He was gonna get that UFC belt to go with it all.

Then the fight got scrapped, Hendo sat out another 6 months, making it well over a year total since the Shogun fight and the momentum was gone and he lost to Machida next fight.

So wahts the list now? I dont see any LHWā€™s beating him. Barley any HWā€™s are giving him a fight except top 3. If I was him, Iā€™d jump back in and Take both LHW & HW belts.

Ngannou
Stipe
Gane

And only those 3 have a punchers chances. Theyā€™re not put fighting him. Nne of them are well rounded enough to compete with him in all aspects.

I honestly think Curtis Blaydes would be a nightmare for Jones. He has the size that DC dod not.