The smallest and baddest fight presser ever: Hasbulla Vs Abdu Rozik

Hasbulla vs. Abdu Rozik, who ya go?!?!?

2 Likes

To bad Mini-Me is dead. He could have reffed this fight for the ages.

If you stop and think about it, Mini Me would have made a great midget cage fighting ring announcer!

Its time!!!

1 Like

Pretty sure it was all a joke

Shit mini me is dead?

1 Like

Which one fights out of the lollipop guild?

1 Like

It is a joke but that 6 year old looking grandpa has a funny video of giving some dude a nice left hook because he had his phone or something. Lmao that shit had my dying laughing.

3 Likes

That little guy is growing up to be a right little jerkface.

2 Likes

Fucking lol

He’s an adult with a condition. He’s like 18.

1 Like

I got Husbulla, come at me all of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLaBnQvquso

Yo,
What happened to the questions & answers?

Shamrock vs Shamrock & Diaz vs Diaz?

@J_Burgos

1 Like

Would watch those little guys over most WMMA fights.

3 Likes

He did it for his social media. He’s super active on tiktok. He’s like a mini Jake Paul.

Except not a fuckhead

It’s still on my question list but unfortunately, I didn’t get many other questions from folks to fill in a full article. I plan to post again for questions this weekend. That one will definitely be first on the next article. Next week would be the perfect time to do another Q&A with no UFC event.

That is the cutest yet ugliest child Ive ever seen. So cute (no pedo)

1 Like

Yes, 2018. Cause of death was suicide vs alcohol poisoning. Not sure how suicide was determined. I’ll have to see if youtube has a “final days of…” type video about it. I just read he at one point had a girlfriend who tried to sell their sex tape via the guy involved in the Paris Hilton sex tape stuff. Imagine being such a loser that your chance at “success” in life is fucking a midget and selling the tape for big bucks. What a lady…Ranae Shrider. Now I want to know what that upstanding lady is doing with her life, making the world a better place I’m sure.

I feel like Dana White needs a mini-me. Dana is pretty much the Dr. Evil of MMA. He needs a Mini Me. Would be hilarious if a midget started showing up at UFC press conferences always dressed the same as Dana.

There are no winners in this ugly baby competition

He could be. I have no idea what the fuck he’s saying in any of his videos lol

He said he wants to be a Koranic scholar so I’d say Jake is a much better dude outside of being a troll.

fight gtfo GIF

Winner gets Koksal Baba