The Spanish UFC broadcast team > Rogan, Cormier, and Anik

Ever since the horrendously laughable Izzy vs Jan commentating, I decided to begin listening to the Spanish broadcast…I’m glad I did and am never going back to Rogan, Cormier, and Anik.

Victor Davila, Santiago Ponzinibio and Brandon Moreno are more enthusiastic, funnier… you name it. If you have ESPN+ and you know Spanish or are leaning Spanish and want a new way to absorb the language, I strongly recommend to tune into the Spanish broadcast for all future PPV’s/Fight Nights.

2 Likes

Yeah, but guys keep getting power-bombed through their table mid-event.

11 Likes

voted up. i just got flashbacks from my tween years

#hell in a cell from 💀

2 Likes
2 Likes

Also way more handsome….no homo.

1 Like

Doesnt matter how good they are if none of us regular folks can understand them.

1 Like

It’s not exactly a difficult feat to be better than the current broadcast team.

Rogan and Cormier just live in each other’s echo chamber - both trying to passive aggressively assert who knows more about MMA

Anik is a degenerate gambler who can’t stop updating us on what the “Vegas Odds” are round by round and how some guy put “X dollars” on the underdog to skew the odds. Like any normal person gives a shit.

7 Likes

I’ve been translating/transcribing the Brandon Moreno vs Figureido II fight, actually. It’s kicking my ass since my Spanish is rusty as f*ck. I have zero experience in making videos, let alone adding subtitles so I’m not even sure if its worth it, although my Spanish is already getting better. In addition, even if I do end up going through with this to completion, it would probably be blocked on copyright grounds once I post it, and even if its not, would any of you even be interested in reading English subtitles while watching a fight?

I’ve always enjoyed watching boxing on deportes and telemundo.

Moreno is really good, although his voice is a bit whiney compared to the usual broadcasty voice you expect.

I like werdum but I barely listen to the Spanish broadcast. Chito is good too not sure if I’d like Moreno

Anik, Rogan, and Cormier are good together and I enjoy the commentary but thanks for the heads up I’ll check it out.

Q tonto

I have a lot that I can say about Master Vic, but I think that I would rather have Travis Wiuff do it instead. Dude is a total shit bag

Que?

Master Vic - Spanish Announce Team runs a show in Mexico that is a 3 ring circus. That video talks about one of the many many acts that his organization has provided us fighters

THree white males. NICE!

What does this even mean?

Master Vic is a scumbag clown that has ripped off fighters for years.