The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Saw the KO clip from Ennis. Would love to see him get Vergil Ortiz soon

Boots looks very, very good. Punches crisp snap. A star in the making. But probably he will be avoided for a long while, no doubt. Can’t imagine him facing one of the big names/big prospects anytime soon.

Savannah Marshall has a really interesting style.

I know you all have been waiting for this!.. well… it’s finally here!

On Triller (Lopez undercard)

Lol yesssss

1 Like

Fury in good form.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNY_XRbjgPA/?igshid=gr5yeg2r989

Oscar’s shadow boxing looks solid still

1 Like

4ltr

Lol oh geez. I rather it be Tits Ortiz

1 Like

Chuck needs to stay away from fighting. Don’t care if it’s an exhibition lol

1 Like

Dana looks fuckin weird!!!

Looks like Butterbeans little brother

1 Like

If Chauvin put his knee on Dana’s neck he’d call that a massage

BOOM BOOM… CHIIISSHHH

2 Likes

Anyone else see that rather questionable bout that Tommy Morrison’s kid was in over the weekend?

Didn’t even know he was fighting.

After winning his first 16 bouts by knockout in the first round, Edgar “The Chosen One” Berlanga understands that finally - he might get the chance to show off his boxing arsenal when he meets the Demond Nicholson on April 24 in the city of Kissimmee, Florida.

The Puerto Rican fighter is the co-star of the card where his compatriot Christopher ‘Pitufo’ Diaz will challenge Mexico’s Emmanuel “Vaquero” Navarrete for the featherweight title (126 pounds) of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) at the Silver Spurs Arena.

Berlanga (16-0, 16 KO) said that he understands that this fight may very well extend beyond that first round as Nicholson (23-3-1, 20 KO) is an experienced fighter.

“He (Nicholson) is good. He is not, as they say in English, a bum or a tomato can. I have been preparing very well to face him," expressed Berlanga to Sara Hernandez.

Referring to his training, he shared that he has focused on his fitness and the jab.

“We are practicing the jab because he is tall. I have to be smart, ”he said.

Here. See for yourself. https://youtu.be/QXt9DhSuE50

Fury and Joshua. Both sides have approved the venue.

Fury looking lean.

Joshua looking lean.