The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

3 Likes

Just hope we get to see tons of Caleb’s girl during the build up…total smoke show

2 Likes

She’s very pretty

1 Like

It’s a testament to the fighter he’s become. We are talking about fighters winning a few rounds as an accomplishment lol

1 Like

Rampage in his prime had some of the best boxing in MMA. He’s one of the few if serious, could of transitioned to boxing and would of have done decent.

1 Like

I heard Shannon talk about this, and he said they are planning to do two fights. One boxing, one MMA.

Barry how did you score the GGG fights?

2-0 to GGG, for me.

1 Like

Oh Man What GIF by DraftKings

2 Likes

Lol I’m sure he had canelo winning every round for both fights

4 Likes

It’s easy…1-1

3 Likes

Still cracks me up

4 Likes

1-0-1…. But I’m not against the first one going to GGG. Let’s be honest…. GGG was shocked the second fight around because the hunter became the hunted. Canelo was walking him down landing bombs to the head and body. Around the 4th or 5th GGG got wrecked with a body shot and he was more visibly tired this fight. He had some nice moments late but not enough to win imo.

2 Likes

Stop it Shannon lol

1 Like

All those powerful jabs though from GGG.

GGG has a solid jab no doubt.

1 Like

First watch of GGG Canelo #1 I had GGG winning clearly.

When I went back to rewatch it was much closer than I thought and if I gave the close tossup rounds (I think there were 2 I couldn’t call a winner) to Canelo it would have been a draw.

I had GGG winning but a draw wasn’t inconceivable. As for Adelaide Byrd she should never judge another fight in her life.

3 Likes

This is a fair assessment

The first fight was much closer than the second.

1 Like

I had Canelo winning but he sure as shit wasn’t “carrying” him. You are barking up the wrong tree maricón.