The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Sorry sometimes it embeds here and sometimes it doesn’t.

2 Likes

I’ll watch it when I get home.

Chilli and eggs.

2 Likes

Looks good

Josh Taylor is stripped of his WBA super-lightweight title Josh Taylor is stripped of WBA super-lightweight title but Scotsman insists he vacated the belt | Daily Mail Online via https://dailym.ai/android

1 Like

Got reported wrong. He vacated a couple of weeks back.

1 Like

Ennis is a fucking tank.

1 Like

Excited to see Ennis with the top 5 guys

Hot dog sandwiche for dinner

2 Likes

Had a chilli cheese dog for lunch at Triangle Burger on Shaw. Was in town for Storyland

1 Like

Paddy blows up in between fights it would seem.

1 Like

If you want to make it look gourmet, you have each half of the hot dog at right angles with end of one on top of the end of the other.

2 Likes

Shocked John Diggle GIF by The Paley Center for Media

1 Like

Season 3 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

1 Like

Should have given it to Catterall.

2 Likes

I don’t know why, he just doesn’t evoke the RJJ feeling for me. He’s an exceptional talent and he’d be competitive with anyone at 147 but he just doesn’t seem like the 2nd coming like everyone makes him out to be.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s a generational talent. But he’s an exciting fighter that could be a world champ.

1 Like

Yeah I’d say he’d give Spence and Crawford tough early rounds but it’ll be interesting to see how he does down the stretch.

1 Like

Dude is only 24

1 Like

Yea he’s still young. Who knows what his ceiling is. But he’s super exciting.

Which fighters are you following now? I was high on Josh Taylor but Ben is ruining him. Kambosos was a big surprise for me, I thought Teo would have demolished him. Eager to see how he does against Devin.

Huge fan of Inoue, but I’m disappointed the Casimero fight fell thru. Not too interested in the Donaire fight.

Currently studying Bivol, his technique and footwork are awesome.

1 Like